Red Alert: A Path Beyond Official Stats Release

FRAYDO

"NodGuy was not found in the database." :'(

Anywhoooo, so glad this has finally launched! I loved it back in the day when we had the stats for public view and everyone (well, a bunch of peeps) had their stats signature on the forums. :)

Edited by NodGuy

Awesome! Sounds like a little unofficial game event :D Also, welcome Willy! I notice you're new here. We hope you enjoy our games and community forums! Be sure to check out the game and forum rules and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks! I figure I forgot to introduce myself! I've been a longtime fan of Renegade Alert and RA:APB, but never really good at attending forums :).

Im glad to see such a good game with a better community still has some kind of activity!

"NodGuy was not found in the database." :'(

As of this announcement, all stats have been reset!

The number one spot on the leaderboards is yours for the taking!

:D

I know, that's why I'm crying. :'(

What will the name of the ranks be for Nod? Same as GDI but red?

How come when I search my name for a signature it comes up with TiberCHSL's image but with my name in the URL code?

A recently discovered bug since the stats reset, this is on the to-do list of updating the system.

Typically web based applications like to think I'm from Germany when I'm not. Common case is any web browser that hits a website with location/language detection, even websites like PayPal generally very "conveniently" display everything in German... When I don't understand a word of it. :v

As for changing your location, you can do it via a VPN as well. My VPN basically allows me to make my location appear from 100+ different countries if I turn it on, but it's not a gaming VPN service, it's for, eh, streaming. Yeah.

Don't try and be funny and change it via some dodgy "free" service though. If you want this sort of service, you need to pay cash for it, because free options means you're being used (nothing is free).

Anyhow, low player count. Kinda missing the Beta/Gamma (launch-) era population, but back then the C&C franchise was not dead.

Edited by Raap

Anyhow, low player count. Kinda missing the Beta/Gamma (launch-) era population, but back then the C&C franchise was not dead.

It also doesn't help that Gamma almost completely killed the game...

• 1 month later...