[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

Well, the time is running out. How about we shoot Nodlied at 1.5h before hammer?Which is 40 min from now.As for now.@@vote shoot Nodlied

I can agree with that. It almost seems like he's avoiding the discussion. Doesn't seem like the type to ignore a mafia game even if there's work going on.

You know what? F*ck it. He's had PLENTY of time to respond to these accusations (since we've pretty much just been parroting the same arguments he's been dodging this whole time), and he's been dodgy, defensive, and mysterious. If he really WAS a town player, he'd be more transparent. Plus he'd be more hard pressed to participate rather than just respond to people, which is what he's been doing this whole time.

*loads dragonoff*

Enough funny business.

##shoot Nodlied

You know what? F*ck it. He's had PLENTY of time to respond to these accusations (since we've pretty much just been parroting the same arguments he's been dodging this whole time), and he's been dodgy, defensive, and mysterious. If he really WAS a town player, he'd be more transparent. Plus he'd be more hard pressed to participate rather than just respond to people, which is what he's been doing this whole time.

*loads dragonoff*

Enough funny business.

##shoot Nodlied

This is the kind of stance I like to see in mafia games. Direct, in command, and logical. All valid points too. It's on Nodlied if he's town.

[battle Action Result - SUCCESS] Killing You shoots and kills Nodlied, the Allied Damaged Chronosphere!

Congratulations comrades, we have found and destroyed allied scum! Although comrade Stalin won't be happy we destroyed a valuable piece of Allied technology we were seeking for so long!

You are not sure what happened, but you can feel the earth shaking a bit and then hear thunderstorm in the background. Are there more hostiles in the base? We must find out before it's too late!

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 1 hours, 35 min, 55 sec
CVC:
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]
Jeod voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]
Killing You voted nobody
Wallymoon715 voted nobody
0/5 votes casted so far
2 voted players are at a tie (1 each)

Ok. I think we should force a no lynch here. I want to prove myself definitively as well, so make me the target.

I'm going to place a vote for Moony so that I don't earn a penalty vote. But I do really want to lynch a building. I want to see what happens at night with the game as it stands.

##vote WallyMoony

I have to return to work, so I can't contribute anything else. (which is part of the reason I want to stall.)

##vote WallyMoony

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted Wallymoon715 to be lynched!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 1 hours, 22 min, 14 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Wallymoon715

Chaos_Knight voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]

Jeod voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]

Killing You voted nobody

Wallymoon715 voted nobody

1/5 votes casted so far

3 voted players are at a tie (1 each)

The game didn't end. That means we still have an Allied player in the game or a third party. Killing_You shot and he's not a third party since he can switch classes via Chaos the Barracks. The only unclears we have are you and Cat5 from my point of view.

Cat5's war factory claim fits the bill now that ChopBam's been chrono shifted and we know Nodlied was a chronosphere. Unless ChopBam is an Allied player who will come back the next day, you're the most likely scum in my eye.

It doesn't add up. I'm going to have to do some reading on my break to try and match this up.

Chaos_Knight, does your role say that any infantry role, regardless of alignment, accept and change their class?

KY and Jeod, I trust you with my next action. Shoot or vote?

Neither for now. I will do my best to figure out what is happening during my break. We can certainly lynch Cat5 to make sure he is a building, and I agree it's the best course of action. If there is one scum left and they can nightkill, we are currently at five players with one (possibly two) clears. We don't need to worry about LYLO today.

At the same time, it's 4-1. So we can use the gun and still be guaranteed to survive another night.

Cat5 I don't dare lynching you yet. I'd rather vote on Jeod since he 100% can't be lynched and I don't want a penalty on my head for not voting.Jeod if you have nothing against it, I'll vote on you.

Cat5 has not been proven a building by lynch. If he isn't a building, he is scum. He wouldn't toss the game like that. Plus, that wouldn't explain ChopBam's heavy tank claim.

I am not voting to avoid a hammer before we can decide if it's worth using the second gun.

Wait a minute.

You are not sure what happened, but you can feel the earth shaking a bit and then hear thunderstorm in the background. Are there more hostiles in the base? We must find out before it's too late!

Oh.

SHIT.

Okay. That I did not see. That's either an effect from the chronosphere (it was damaged after all) or we have a Weather Control Device on our hands.

I don't think Weather Control Device is allowed in an APB themed game.Either way I was still not given an opportunity to prove I can shoot :/This is bad for me. Maybe I'll shoot myself if I get a lot of votes so you can still lynch someone else :p(Is self-shooting even allowed? Or a suicide command?)

Nope. I think if anyone should be shot now it's Cat5. We're not in LYLO and he wants to have a no-lynch despite the apparent pending doom. We have two suspects logically--Killing_You and Moonsense. They would be easy to lynch. I bet something special happens to the final Allied role if the chronosphere dies. It's an important weapon, after all.

1) Lynch Category5. It is not LYLO, so there's no fear of the game ending due to night kill. This will ultimately prove whether Cat5 is a building. It will not prove his alignment. Sniper can scout someone.

2) Shoot Category5. This will confirm his alignment if the shot hits. Alignment confirmation will help us figure out the final scum if he is town.

2.1) If Category5 is shot and is scum, the game should be over.

2.2) If Category5 is shot and is town, then we need to choose who to lynch.

Moonsense, please decide what you want to do within 30 minutes. Either option is safe for us at this point.

How is Killing_You a suspect? If he was scum he just killed his own teammate.Isaac and Mojoman pointed Nodlied out right.

He would have to be a third party, which is a very slim chance.