Blog 38 (18/07/07)

in response to OWA:

We have to have some form of animation as the chopper goes down or it'll look like it's just falling, wether it's the blades slowing or something like that we'll decide later. For now i'm just saying we need one.

Also if we can possibly avoid it i wont have you having to get out of a veichle to deploy it. And as seen with the reborn juggernaut we can definatly make it deploy without you having to get out.

Guest TheKGBspy

Wow kinda crazy to see the success of my taco mobile O-o....

Whole story about is... this is the first vehicle i ever added to renegade... like 5-6 years ago. Why a taco? Cause Tomatoes wheels crush everything!

It was supposed to be an easter egg... hidded in some Vengeance's map.... The taco is supposed to fire a spay of tabasco (since i love tabasco).....

There also a Hotdog mobile around in my old files.... wich was supposed to go with the taco. with Fried oignon rings wheels.. and trowing Homing fries.... yea... im silly like that lol... you dont have any idea of all the stuff i tested/did/planed lol

There is also a Pie launche.. for a clown character... wich trowbalistic exploding rasberry pies.... (dont ask why)

And also the mighty Toaster launcher.. where you load up Toast and fire a Double Toast blast!

Most of these model were to test various stuff in the Renegade engine. Will they make the final of AR? we will see....xP

and .. probly ill come up with a new flavored taco...

Wow kinda crazy to see the success of my taco mobile O-o....

Whole story about is... this is the first vehicle i ever added to renegade... like 5-6 years ago. Why a taco? Cause Tomatoes wheels crush everything!

It was supposed to be an easter egg... hidded in some Vengeance's map.... The taco is supposed to fire a spay of tabasco (since i love tabasco).....

There also a Hotdog mobile around in my old files.... wich was supposed to go with the taco. with Fried oignon rings wheels.. and trowing Homing fries.... yea... im silly like that lol... you dont have any idea of all the stuff i tested/did/planed lol

There is also a Pie launche.. for a clown character... wich trowbalistic exploding rasberry pies.... (dont ask why)

And also the mighty Toaster launcher.. where you load up Toast and fire a Double Toast blast!

Most of these model were to test various stuff in the Renegade engine. Will they make the final of AR? we will see....xP

and .. probly ill come up with a new flavored taco...

This sounds so awesome. This stuff must be in one of the next tests we do! Pure awesome!