Blog 46 (12/09/07)

There hasn't been much going on this week unfortunately, but I have a few bits and pieces to show you so we can keep up our "46 Blogs with no break" record going.

<h3>For Mother Russia!</h3>

I have been working on the Conscript recently. Assassin from CnC Source sent me over the WIP that he had been working on (Originally modelled by me and Ric). I have begun to finish him up so expect to see this mean guy charging round a battlefield near you fairly soon!

conshead.jpgconscriptdoubletake.jpg

<h3>Allied Service Depot</h3>

Ric is conquering photoshop to bring us the Allied Service Depot! The texture is currently WIP. The service depot will probably work in the same way that APB Beta's does, but with more added animation. Credits will be needed to repair.

rep08.jpg

<h3>Pimp Ma' Ranger</h3>

With APB Beta hopefully releasing on Friday, Eggman891, TagDaze and I decided to take some time out and create a short machinima spoof. This production was directed and filmed by me with TagDaze and Eggman as the "actors". We hope that our next production will be much much bigger than this. Lets just say that this is to put you onto what sort of material is to come.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="

</param> <embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Go here for more infos and some exciting news concerning the Bluehell Group.

<h3>Team News</h3>

College started, the bus in the morning is crammed like an fat emo in tight jeans. :D

Nameme has been away for ages due to computer troubles, he will ba back with us in a few weeks.

drunkill is awesome for showing me The Chaser's War on Everything (Srsly good show, legal download)

APB Beta is nearly out! I present you with an awesome screenshot of the new Tesla Tank on Shallow grave :)

You must all download APB Beta when it comes out, fo it will be epic[/plugapb]

<h3>End User Agreement</h3>

That's it for this week, see you next week!

If the crane wasn't textured yet, OWA shouldn't have said that it's your first fully textured building model :p. But if the rest of the buildings will look like the Depot's platform texture-wise I guess they will look great.

Technicolor is a company name. "color" is part of the word, and would not be subject to those rules, AFAIK.

Technicolour, matter of fact, would be considered a whole different company.

As for the video, screenshot and conscript? Awesome, as usual. :D

The SD bothers me, as it is far too smooth texture-wise.

awww, you beat me to a "pimp ma ride" video with that ranger :)

oh well, i didn't have much means of making one yet anyway.

oh and i love how your engi and mech are driving on the side of the rangers :D

ahahaa.... Nice video. :D

Haha yeah.... seen

:)

hehe, yeah though thats not from the War On Everything (the current show) it's from their old News Parody show, CNNNN.

By the way all the season two episodes (so far) are free to download off this site, legally. The ABC is a government funded station and they don't care about piracy for shows such as this, as the guys endorse it heh.

http://idents.tv/blog/2007/04/22/the-chase...uncut-episodes/

That old clip? Dunno. They had a guy in the US for this series too (war on everything) he was mostly in new york, but also went to texas and california and stuff. So that clip was probably filmed all over the joint. Seeming that's about 3 episodes worth of things edited together.