Blog 121 (19/02/09)

Welcome to the blog guys and girls! Sorry it's a bit late.

<h3>Soviet Barracks Update</h3>

dtrngd has completed the interior to the Soviet Barracks! Now I will attempt to finish off the statue before passing it on to TheBeerinator to texture!

The exterior underwent a re-shape to accomodate the big sliding doors, It took some fixing, but we managed to do a pretty good job when re-shaping it and making it in-keeping with it's RA2 counterpart.

Take a look at the images below!

SovietBarracksDone-1.pngSovietBarracksDone2-1.png

SovietBarracksInt1-1.pngSovietBarracksInt2-1.png

SovietBarracksInt3-1.png

<h3>Phone Box</h3>

Brrring Brrring! Somebody answer that phone, but make sure that it doesn't self destruct after it gives it's message!

Poggel has been modelling this English phone box for use on our british-themed maps! An international phonebox will also be made to put on other maps that are based in other countries, but this model is truly a treat for you english AR fans out there!

Images below!

fone1.pngfone2.png

<h3>Soviet Door</h3>

dtrngd has finished up modelling the generic Soviet Door. Nothing much to say about this one other than you will be walking through this a lot.

SovietDoor-1.png

<h3>Team Messages</h3>

I've found a house for next year and I'm putting the deposit on it tommorrow!

Pete is coming to stay tommorrow!

dtrngd has an advanced english exam coming up soon, so he's going to practise by watching X-Men Evolution! Awesome!

danpaul88 is adapting the vehicles slightly, in accordance with some values that I posted up. No more sliding Flak Track hopefully!

<h3>OWA's Random Corner</h3>

Dr Robotnik has a gameboy game dedicated to himself! Madness!

<center><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1yneJSJx3E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1yneJSJx3E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1yneJSJx3E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center>

<h3>Unreal 3</h3>

Was used in the creation of Lazy Town, fact!

Guest Pyrodaimon

Excellent job on the sovbarr. I can totally see myself spying across its hallways. Are those green cilinders vodka barrels?

Please tell me that phone booths will explode for real when you answer.

Guest BaneOfSorrows

Seeing that phone booth suddenly made me want to see a tardis put in-game... :D

Another beautiful interior, can't wait to see it textured and rigged!

How much will cost a phone call from that phone box? :v

Also there's some reall mess in soviet barracks now :p sticks, barrels, hedgehogs even.. needs some more ammo crates/weapons stocks but I guess it was mentioned and it will be in next blargs. Keep it up.

Guest nopol10

Seeing that phone booth suddenly made me want to see a tardis put in-game... :D

Another beautiful interior, can't wait to see it textured and rigged!

That pretty please.

wow...the Soviet bar is looking good ....cant wait to see it texture ...keep up the great work guys :D

PS: i wantz my pod cast :)

Cheers and keep waiting, it'll be here. :)

How much will cost a phone call from that phone box? :v

Also there's some reall mess in soviet barracks now :p sticks, barrels, hedgehogs even.. needs some more ammo crates/weapons stocks but I guess it was mentioned and it will be in next blargs. Keep it up.

599 us dollars.

Also, the ammo is put in the major weakpoint room, the ammo store, so putting it anywhere else would be kinda pointless.

Can we use the phone booth to call in tactical nuclear strikes?

Nope, but you can use it to turn into Superman! :)