Blog 134 (28/05/09)

Welcome to here, below is coolstuff. Coolstuff is not here. Stop reading me.....

<h3>Soviet Logo</h3>

To compliment the Allied Logo from last week, Soviet_Deso has gone and made the soviet logo :)

SovietLogo3-1.jpg

<h3>Soviet War Factory Exterior</h3>

dtrngd has been working on fixing up the soviet war factory, that was previously worked on by Zion. This includes incorperating our weakpoint system into it amongst other things. The exterior was a little inaccurate so he has fixed that up.

We aim to unveil our pretty revolutionary new interior for this structure sometime in the near future. It'll be enough to make you think we are stark raving mad, I assure you. Here at AR we like to do things crazy, like Rufrky.

Anyway, here is a nice image of the new exterior.

sovwf_exterior-1.png

<h3>Pikle Upgrade</h3>

Due to all of Deadpikle's hard work as lead tester for both mods, we have decided to up his postion from a tester to staff. This means that Deadpikle will be able to relay balance ideas and other various information directly to the staff. This should give the playerbase a bigger voice as to what balance changes are undertaken and other cool things like this.

Anyway, welcome Deadpikle to the staff guys, since he's earnt his position to sit at our table. :D

<h3>Team Messages</h3>

I'm off to Aberystwyth next monday, so the blog will either be late or done by someone else. I'm also off to Cardiff next friday. Full on week ahead.

cfehunter is hopefully coming with me to Cardiff next friday.

dtrngd is working on the Soviet War factory, you will like it!

We are going to have a conflab soon to discuss who is doing what for summer. Organisation = more work done :)

Also a big happy birthday to Kane00 who is now 17!

<h3>OWA's Random Corner</h3>

cnc_rules sent me this funny video of Al Bundy throwing some insults at some overweight women. Some of the responses are pretty funny.

<center><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-qRJM5750A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-qRJM5750A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-qRJM5750A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center>

<h3>Bednao</h3>

Yes... Sleep!

Guest Deadpikle

WOAH!

Even I didn't know about that!

YAY!

Thanks OWA - I know you played a part in it! ^_____^

The other stuff looks epic lol.

Guest Rufrky

Nice War Factory, cant wait to see the finished result. The communist logo is SWEET. :)

Congrats on your promotion there Pickle. :D

Guest cuddling

Congrats Deadpikle

Damnit dtrngd, you made my War Factory look like crap :<

But its still nt completed yet! :D

Guest Xiphias6

Congratulations, Pikle! Always wondered why when you did so much, yet still was lead tester :D

Also, two War Factories in a row? I sense hivemind. :) Epic, thou.

Guest GummiBear

grats pikle, very very well deserved

and cool War Factory

for the logo well looks nice, though something doesn't look totally right, I dunno, think it is the sharp edges, where you are used to see it with that glow around it make the edge more blurry.

Guest HunterXc

Grats pikle!

Also, <3 the War Factory, really looks like the RA2 one :D

The logo is nice, but somethings bugging me:

SovietLogo.jpg

If you look closely the part under the hammer is left open, while on the real RA2 logo it's closed.. also, they gray parts do have something redisch on the RA2 one, or is that just me?(dont mind the yellow glow on the RA2 one, also the AR one doesnt have any glow on this picture for reference..)

Edited by HunterXc

Guest Stormweaver

Pikle wins the internets! congrats

Dtr wins the war factory! congrats

AR is win! 'nuff said.

*waits till next week*

Guest pzeper

First off congrats deadpikle. You've been working your tail off in tester world and it's great to see your getting made staff for it.

That new Soviet logo is looking very nice (I guess you could have made the triangles on the edges pyramids, but a minor detail, and it looks nice regardless.) The War Factory is terrific too, can't wait to see the pictures of the interior. And I'm pretty sure you all are stark raving mad.

Guest Major552

Congrats pikle :D,does this mean we get a new lead tester or does pikle keep his job?

Edited by Major552

Guest Deadpikle

Congrats pikle :D,does this mean we get a new lead tester or does pikle keep his job?

I'm still lead tester, but it is now a staff position instead of tester position. Comprendes?

Aww, so my b-day didn't get mentioned in the blog :/ lol. Nevermind, awesome logo and War factory, can't wait to see what you do with the interior :)

It is mentioned now. Sorry man, I wasn't aware of it :D