Blog 186 (02/06/11)

When AR is in a playable state, will you have open tests like the APB team is doing now? Seems like a lot of games get released in an unfinished state these days with updates over time (e.g. Minecraft, Project Zomboid, Natural Selection 2 (not really), Terraria(?)), though most have you pay first so it makes sense that users continually play since they expected something for their dollar.
I'd like to do this when we are closer to a release. I think the art needs finishing before we do anything like that though.

well to be fair its playable now :p just allies will get lost in their buildings with no textures

Wrong, there are no more white buildings left except for the allied service depot.

That's great, looking forward not to get lost in allied pp. :)

Guest kamuixmod

in a renegade server i suggested about 2 years ago a command called yuri which spawns you as yuri but locke model however does my idea how he shall mindcontroll work perfectly. when you kill a player as yuri. then does a bot of the same type as the just died person spawn but on ur side. short:there where u get killed from yuri spawns a bot of u just for the killers team

• 1 month later...
Guest 14daishi88

so you guys claim to update weekly and most of the time there are huge gaps in updates, and now not even a front page displaying information? nice work and all on the mod, but wtf, really?

so you guys claim to update weekly and most of the time there are huge gaps in updates, and now not even a front page displaying information? nice work and all on the mod, but wtf, really?

We haven't claimed that we update weekly for a while. Things are slow at the office at the moment. The game isn't dead though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest abcd5799

One problem that I see with almost every AR video with the rocketeer; when it's in the air, it starts walking like it's on the ground? Is it gonna be fixed before the first release?

• 2 weeks later...

One problem that I see with almost every AR video with the rocketeer; when it's in the air, it starts walking like it's on the ground? Is it gonna be fixed before the first release?

We don't have a Rocketeer model yet, so the proper code hasn't been implemented either.