FAQ: TS:Reborn

Does anyone know the finial release date to the long, long waited Reborn, or do we still have to put it on our Xmas list again?

As always the release date is: When we feel it's ready.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -SF-Solar Fox

Does anyone know the finial release date to the long, long waited Reborn, or do we still have to put it on our Xmas list again?

As always the release date is: When we feel it's ready.

"Touchy Touchy! Must of Hit a Nerve!" :siren:

Edited by -SF-Solar Fox

Guest Nod00

I have the odd feeling we might see a reborn or ar release this year. No insider knowledge to back this one up unfortunately.

Edited by Nod00

• 3 months later...
Guest Mafiaren1

Hello! I got an issue with the launcher:

I was playing Reborn normally but now it doesn't run. I can't Join Server and even I can't Launch Single Player

What should I do?

I re-installed .NET Client Profile and the BHP Launcher

Hello! I got an issue with the launcher:

I was playing Reborn normally but now it doesn't run. I can't Join Server and even I can't Launch Single Player

What should I do?

I re-installed .NET Client Profile and the BHP Launcher

Are you sure you're logged in correctly with your account? Click on the right top corner. If your game is broken, right click on the game list and click repair.

• 3 months later...
Guest Hunterr

When will you release a Level Editor for TS Reborn? How to make maps If I dont got the tools? Maybe you are not sure when but maybe you could give me an info? I would be grateful.

Guest The_G(ness)

There already is a Level Edit for Reborn. It's included in the Reborn SDK, which can be downloaded at moddb.com.

What?!!

I am unable to find it, and that would be big/awesome news.

Edited by The_G(ness)

Guest APB_ICE

There already is a Level Edit for Reborn. It's included in the Reborn SDK, which can be downloaded at moddb.com.

What?!!

*Looks on Reborn page*

Huh?! Where'd it go?? I could have sworn that it was there before. I had even downloaded it earlier this year. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Okay, for now please disregard my previous post.

Edited by APB_ICE

Guest SiminaI

What?!!

*Looks on Reborn page*

Huh?! Where'd it go?? I could have sworn that it was there before. I had even downloaded it earlier this year. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Okay, for now please disregard my previous post.

SOMEONE kidnapped them. :awesome:

I think that are just beta SDK.

Not that I'm aware of. I believe that the seas got way too infested with Tiberium life forms for navy to be practical in Tiberian Sun. As in, super dangerous seaweed, Floaters everywhere, and many other unspeakable things. At least that's the justification Westwood gave IIRC.

Guest AgentAAA

yeah, if I recall, that's where the Juggernaut cannons actually came from, was old battleship guns that were no longer able to be used. The water was simply too choked with tiberium for sailing to be viable anymore.

Guest APB_ICE

soo, between TS and TW, humans where able to reclaim most of the mjor oceans and ports from Tiberium?

Yes. Thanks to widespread adpotion of sonic technology, humans were able to reclaim much of the world from Tiberium by the time TWIII started.

Chickens and cows, lacking advanced technology, were less successful.

Edited by APB_ICE

Guest Airking

soo, between TS and TW, humans where able to reclaim most of the mjor oceans and ports from Tiberium?

Yes. Thanks to widespread adpotion of sonic technology, humans were able to reclaim much of the world from Tiberium by the time TWIII started.

Chickens and cows, lacking advanced technology, were less successful.

ah :U

well, thinking about a map idea, maybe a coast with a Tiberium infested ship run aground?

Naval units in TSR is a great idea, I always wished the Tiberian universe had Naval units in the first place.

@Killing you: if thats so then why do GDI APCs always make it through the seas in perfectly.

And I always wondered if Oceans are like 70,000 feet deep and Nod Subterrian units dig only 15 feet, how can they be underground in water (especially oceans)?

Edited by NodFan

APCs are rarely deployed in deep water, and almost never in the open ocean. Tiberium, hydrophyllic as it may be, probably doesn't do well in bodies of water with less plant life to bond with. Plus the fact that the open ocean has far more potential for nasty wildlife than lakes and rivers. An alternate explanation is that the AAPCs are small enough to avoind attracting all of this dangerous attention. Kind of like how a Shah Hulud will likely ignore, say, a mouse on the surface of the sand, but even a squad of troops will piss it off enough to attack.

Guest AgentAAA

moreover, the APC's are just floating on the surface of the water - most Ships are far larger and tend to have a good amount of their hulls immersed in the water. much more stuff both to draw attention and get caught in the muck.

Guest Mei Terumi

Not that I'm aware of. I believe that the seas got way too infested with Tiberium life forms for navy to be practical in Tiberian Sun. As in, super dangerous seaweed, Floaters everywhere, and many other unspeakable things. At least that's the justification Westwood gave IIRC.

But magically all the flora went away in CNC3 xD

Guest nomaner

and the ions storms, and most of the tiberian wildlife. In fact, the yellow zones look cleaner the most of Tiberian sun environment with blue zones acting like Tiberium never grew there at all when it probably was since in Tiberian Sun, the only place tiberium couldn't grow very well was in Arctic climates. If it weren't for the ruins of GDI titans, MK2s, and Nod APPs, I would think it would be a good Tiberian Dawn sequel than a Tiberian Sun.

Guest Airking

Hmmm, i wounder how an underground Tiberium TSR map would look like, would be interesting, crystals everywhere :D

Ooooo. shiny :3

Edited by Airking

Guest nomaner

Hmmm, i wounder how an underground Tiberium TSR map would look like, would be interesting, crystals everywhere :D

Ooooo. shiny :3

Probably not as much tiberium as on the surface. It would be cool to fight in the long windy tunnels of Nod's Global Tunnel Network, though.

Edited by nomaner

Guest Airking

Probably not as much tiberium as on the surface. It would be cool to fight in the long windy tunnels of Nod's Global Tunnel Network, though.

yea, maybe a tib transport wreckage too? just to add the crystals of death :p

Edited by Airking

Guest Mei Terumi

and the ions storms, and most of the tiberian wildlife. In fact, the yellow zones look cleaner the most of Tiberian sun environment with blue zones acting like Tiberium never grew there at all when it probably was since in Tiberian Sun, the only place tiberium couldn't grow very well was in Arctic climates. If it weren't for the ruins of GDI titans, MK2s, and Nod APPs, I would think it would be a good Tiberian Dawn sequel than a Tiberian Sun.

I know right?