FAQ: TS:Reborn

Little question. will there be any superweapons as in the beta? really like to see ion canon ore cluster missile.
Maybe idea for future release: chemical missiles, that players need too collect tiberian weed with a weed-eater.
When there is enough weed in the chemical plant, the chemical missile beacon becomes available for free! :allears:

• 2 months later...
Guest nomaner

Yeah i hope, the superweapons are coming fast, because its so hard to destroy buildings with C4.

That's because only the GS C4 can destroy buildings. The spy's version is fake while Umagon's is supposed to be used on vehicles.

Guest APB_ICE

Yeah i hope, the superweapons are coming fast, because its so hard to destroy buildings with C4.

That's because only the GS C4 can destroy buildings. The spy's version is fake while Umagon's is supposed to be used on vehicles.

Even Ghost Stalker's C4 only takes out about half a building's health.

Guest ChronoSeth

Even Ghost Stalker's C4 only takes out about half a building's health.

It takes about 80% of a building's health last I saw. Three or four railgun shots and a c4 on the MCT will destroy a building. In the time it takes for the c4 to detonate, you can almost or completely destroy a second building.

It's hardly useless, but admittedly ghost stalker isn't really helpful to his team when he's in a building.

Guest DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

Thats a good point. Ghost Stalker can destroy anything easily especially with support. If there are tanks in the Nod base taking shit down, the GS might as well stick with the tanks and use his superior firepower to cripple any threats to the tanks in his team while shooting at the enemy buildings. He doesn't need to use his C4 unless hes alone, because it would be a waste of a c4 as all the fire power combined with Titans, Disrupts, HRLS and discs along with his RailGun equals PWN

• 1 year later...

You know what would be nice when firing the Juggernaut's guns instead of using the right mouse button to fire the gun on the right you use the left mouse gun to fire it and a us the right mouse button to fire the left and right gun at the same time and then press the right mouse button to fire the center gun so it'd be firing just like you see it in ingame and cutscenes in Tiberium Sun Firestorm

Basicly put primary way of fire: the gun on the left fires then the gun in center fires then the gun on the right fires*.

Secondary way of fire: The guns on the left and right fire at the same time then the gun in the center fire. Like I stated

* Or it could be gun on the left fires first the gun then the gun on the right fires second then finally the gun in the center fires.

You know what would be nice when firing the Juggernaut's guns instead of using the right mouse button to fire the gun on the right you use the left mouse gun to fire it and a us the right mouse button to fire the left and right gun at the same time and then press the right mouse button to fire the center gun so it'd be firing just like you see it in ingame and cutscenes in Tiberium Sun Firestorm

Basicly put primary way of fire: the gun on the left fires then the gun in center fires then the gun on the right fires*.

Secondary way of fire: The guns on the left and right fire at the same time then the gun in the center fire. Like I stated

* Or it could be gun on the left fires first the gun then the gun on the right fires second then finally the gun in the center fires.

I believe that the W3d engine doesn't support that, IIRC it has something to do with recoil and maximum number of primary and secondary weapons per vehicle that can be animated. That's why they did it the way they did.

You can somewhat simulate this however by tapping the left mouse button followed by the right mouse button then finally the left mouse once again (left gun fires then the right gun fires then on left click 2 the middle gun fires - although it does spaz out sometimes and re-fires the left most gun)

• 2 weeks later...