Blog 8 - Choose your own adventure

Guest BaneOfSorrows

Guest Elsa
The mod went up and up and up... the down then down then down. Even if they weren't making progress, a simple "WE ARE NOT DEAD" post suffices.

WE ARE NOT DEAD

are the children happy now?

Guest Zeta1125

I think this is a PR issue.

OK you guys are working but none of the work can really be shown, I still think you should try and post every week, or every 15 days, or hell every month just stating that people are active and work is getting done; just a general update from the team. You're going about this the wrong way if you just stay silent cause there's nothing to show , even if there is no work, a paragraph with a summary of what has happened to the team is enough.

I've been following reborn since 2003, and this has happened before, they stopped communicating even though things were getting done, it turned out to be a huge mistake on the team's part.

When you stop communicating to your fans things get dark.

Just a suggestion.

Edited by Zeta1125