AR :: February 2012 Battlefield Update

Okay, now you guys got me all excited on the Seige Chopper. Just one question though, will it be able to deploy when it is released or will it just be an areo-support craft until that mechanic is implemented?

IIRC, the mechanic is already in place.

The mechanic isn't in place yet. There is no script that will currently enable a flying vehicle to deploy correctly.

Guest APB_ICE

The mechanic isn't in place yet. There is no script that will currently enable a flying vehicle to deploy correctly.

But is it possible to add such a script?

Guest Generalcamo

I thought I saw the siege chopper in an earlier video... then I rewatched it and found that it has a few, let's call it, "inconvienient features"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ChronoSeth

As has been said several times, there will be a Yuri UNIT, but no Yuri FACTION. Is that clear enough?

Sorry if I'm coming across as a bit harsh.

Edited by ChronoSeth

Guest abcd5799

As has been said several times, there will be a Yuri UNIT, but no Yuri FACTION. Is that clear enough?

Sorry if I'm coming across as a bit harsh.

I think you can see if he's talking about the yuri or the yuri faction. Look at the picture.

• 1 month later...
Guest APB_ICE

After we have burned out the current batch and had to throw them out onto the growing heap of broken testers in our back yard.

Right next to the big ant-hill? :wink:

User was warned for: Necro
Edited by Pinki Pi

Guest Apache92

Hmm... Back in time I remember you guys had sort of audio (and video) podcasts. Why do you avoid doing them again?

Edited by Apache92

I was the person who usually recorded those and mainly the reason I haven't been doing them for a while is simply due to lack of time. One of these days someone will actually write a new blog post too....

• 1 month later...

He's not kidding, I suspect it will be sometime in the next 10 days! We are waiting on a few last things to be complete so we can show them to you guys in the blog and we are almost there. The mod is not dead.... just flying under the radar... until now!