Blog 11 - Gameplay is the key!

Guest bluecape

very nice trailer but i think for the next vid u add the ion cannon and multi missle(if u made it for the game) to it i really like to see were ur at with them

Edited by bluecape

Guest Generalcamo

Hmm, that's wierd. I swear I used them in my test builds. Or, are you planning to do something else with them instead of buying them at the nearest Purchase Terminal?

Not even with height maps. An LE height map just gets transformed into a (horribly unoptimised and laggy) terrain mesh before it reaches the engine, so all the engine sees is a standard map that looks like it's been created by 100 monkeys hammering on a keyboard for a few days (in terms of efficiency and whatnot)

Guest Sonarpulse

Not even with height maps. An LE height map just gets transformed into a (horribly unoptimised and laggy) terrain mesh before it reaches the engine, so all the engine sees is a standard map that looks like it's been created by 100 monkeys hammering on a keyboard for a few days (in terms of efficiency and whatnot)

Eww.

They will probably not see the public release. But will be patched in at a later time. We have some really cool plains for this :D

The work has been done a long time ago (2007). Not sure if the files are still available but I think we have those.

They will probably not see the public release. But will be patched in at a later time. We have some really cool plains for this :D

The work has been done a long time ago (2007). Not sure if the files are still available but I think we have those.

Seems someone missed a few topics in the staff forum. :)