Blog 14- Here comes the sun NAH NAH NAH NA

2006 has finally ARRIVED. After the long wait, and TONS of bugs. We will be releasing TODAY, May 31, 2013.
Now, keep in mind this is a public beta, which of course means things may be missing, mis-textured, and some features just will not make sense at all or are incomplete. Some elements you may have seen from video or pictures taken from internal builds may be absent for stability or gameplay reasons.
But, also keep in mind that with our new launcher (Thanks to Dan Paul) we can make patches and quick fixes in next to no time at all. We are all very excited about this and can't wait to see you all in game :)
Don't forget to report any bugs you find on our bugtracker.

TSReborn_Logo2.png

Guest Gibbletsb

:siren:       :siren:       :siren:       :siren:       :siren:       :siren:       :siren:        

MIND BLOWN  AND PANTS FILLED, FRONT AND BACK

:siren:       :siren:       :siren:       :siren:       :siren:       :siren:      :siren:          

PS. Bye APB, Ill see you in 4 months. I'm leaving to geek out now :sg:

my post got forum fragged. I guess it was so Epic it even outshone the OP

fixd ~Cata

Edited by Catalyst

Guest KevinLancaster

Some elements you may have seen from video or pictures taken from internal builds may be absent for stability or gameplay reasons.

YES! TS Tech Level 1 only! Perfect balance.

But yeah this better be good.

Guest CabalCore

FANTASTIC!

I got up and saw this news, you guys have just made my day very exciting, looking forward to playing with yall. :D

Guest StonerMk2

Ah nice. Will certainly be on the look out for the download. Great news to welcome my day off. Well hopefully ill see some of ya'll later on in-game. Grats BHP.

Guest Mei Terumi

I'm going to keep Moddb open all day haha, clicking the refresh button every 10 seconds :p I wanna make sure im one of the frist 100 people to download this.

Edit. Is it's specs similar to APB?

Edited by Alucard

I'm going to keep Moddb open all day haha, clicking the refresh button every 10 seconds :p I wanna make sure im one of the frist 100 people to download this.

The specs will be very similar to APB yeah.

Will information about the servers be posted when it's released?

You will be able to access a list of servers on the new-fangled launcher that we're bundling with the game. :)

Guest CabalCore

The specs will be very similar to APB yeah.

>Will information about the servers be posted when it's released?

You will be able to access a list of servers on the new-fangled launcher that we're bundling with the game. :)

Excellent! :D

Guest Mei Terumi

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29398735/the-free-stand-alone-ea-approved-command-amp-conquer-reborn-is-released-today?msg_id=340600359#340600359

i made this on gamespot PC forums.

http://arashiboards.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2388

Also this on this Naruto Storm series forum of which im a member of.

So thats two forums that plenty of people visit

Edited by Alucard

Guest Gibbletsb

He seems to be stuck on blind hate for EA and FTP game models. Too much spewing and not enough thinking. I hope this isn't indicative of the kind of attitudes we (as a community) will have to overcome to get people to check this out...

Edited by Gibbletsb