Blog 14- Here comes the sun NAH NAH NAH NA

Guest Elsa

The main server with the current version will be available in the launcher tab "servers", where you just click connect in order to play online.

No... That's the Test Server...

Guest Gibbletsb

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yah what he said!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's may 31st all over the world. WAKE UP WALLY, get outta bed and release this shiz

Guest Chronojam

I'm going to keep Moddb open all day haha, clicking the refresh button every 10 seconds :p I wanna make sure im one of the frist 100 people to download this.

Edit. Is it's specs similar to APB?

To elaborate on the system requirements, they're actually lower than APB. A whole fucking load of engine optimizations and improvements have been cooked up by Saberhawk, and Jonwil's been fixing dumb bugs along the way. Things like the stealth effect will run better, you won't have the particle issues the first Gamma release had, several source for "micro-stutters" have been removed, game assets are read in off the drive more efficiently/sensibly.

Guest Mei Terumi

I'm going to keep Moddb open all day haha, clicking the refresh button every 10 seconds :p I wanna make sure im one of the frist 100 people to download this.

Edit. Is it's specs similar to APB?

To elaborate on the system requirements, they're actually lower than APB. A whole fucking load of engine optimizations and improvements have been cooked up by Saberhawk, and Jonwil's been fixing dumb bugs along the way. Things like the stealth effect will run better, you won't have the particle issues the first Gamma release had, several source for "micro-stutters" have been removed, game assets are read in off the drive more efficiently/sensibly.

Okay, thanks :) reason i ask this is because the laptop i have isn't exactly high spec for playing games.

Guest sadukar09

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

My seven year old dream!

:colbert:

Edited by sadukar09

Guest KevinLancaster

LOL @ Gibbletsb. We're waiting on one final patch before we let it go live. Trust me we're on it :D

Please don't break the game...

So is the community manager gonna be here or what?

Edited by KevinLancaster

LOL @ Gibbletsb. We're waiting on one final patch before we let it go live. Trust me we're on it :D

Please don't break the game...

So is the community manager gonna be here or what?

Would you chill out man. Think before you post please.

Guest Intersekt

Found out about this game on Facebook 10 minutes ago. Registered immediately. Where's the download link? :D

Hello everyone btw.

*Welcome back commander*

Guest APB_ICE

Found out about this game on Facebook 10 minutes ago. Registered immediately. Where's the download link? :D

Hello everyone btw.

*Welcome back commander*

Before you do anything else, immediately tell everyone you know about Reborn and APB.

Guest Fek'Leyr Targ

Excuse my lack of knowledge. APB stands for All Points Bulletin?

That's C&C Red Alert: A Path Beyond, another game by Bluehell Productions

Guest nomaner

NOT THAT APB! The one we're talking about is Red Alert: A Path Beyond (by the way, should the name be changed again to avoid confusion? This isn't the first time people mistake it.)

Edited by nomaner

Guest APB_ICE

NOT THAT APB! The one we're talking about is Red Alert: A Path Beyond (by the way, should the name be changed again to avoid confusion? This isn't the first time people mistake it.)

How about Red Alert: Frontlines? :D

Edited by APB_ICE

Guest APB_ICE

Never been a fan of RA :\ Tiberian Sun + Firestorm instead is one of my favorite games.

Then you'll (most likely) love Reborn! :D