Blog 15 - Release

Guest Zeta1125

I realize that it's rather soon to ask but what exactly do you guys feel is missing?

What can we expect in the future and the near future (in terms of vehicles, super weapons, infantry, maps, coding). and how much time do you think a patch may take.

One suggestion, can you please limit infantry only maps to 10 min instead of the regular 30 min, or is that only available at server setup for all maps?

After observing this mod for literally 10 years, I must admit I'm very pleased and I'm glad that you guys finally managed to release it, congratulations.

I realize that it's rather soon to ask but what exactly do you guys feel is missing?

What can we expect in the future and the near future (in terms of vehicles, super weapons, infantry, maps, coding). and how much time do you think a patch may take.

One suggestion, can you please limit infantry only maps to 10 min instead of the regular 30 min, or is that only available at server setup for all maps?

After observing this mod for literally 10 years, I must admit I'm very pleased and I'm glad that you guys finally managed to release it, congratulations.

Well there will be

A vet. Sys

Stealth Gens for Nod

Hacking for Engiees

More maps

Tech Centers- That will give you control of Hunter Seekers

Radar Towers- That will give you control of limpet drones

Mobile EMPS

to even that out we may give Nod an EMP tower

Super weapons and the buildings

and patches should take too long. A lot of this these assets are made they just need rigging and textures

So we will try to get these out ASAP

Guest Raapnaap

Congratulations on a release, I know it wasn't an easy feat to accomplish given the development history.

I'll be sure to jump into the game and give it a go this week... Although mind you, I have no idea how to play W3D based games anymore, expect friendly fire.

Guest Xenon560

Well done guys. I have watched this mod for years and I am glad to see a full release. Had a play around on a LAN game and it is amazing. The detail is awesome.

Will make sure to go online later this week :)

• 1 month later...