Blog 18 - Patching

Speaking of cross-roads a Gattling Gun turret near the Con-Yard for GDI would help. Or maybe make it to where Vehicles get slowed down in certain parts of water? I know I can get in GDI base, destroy my Buggy, and wait for them to attack within two minutes.

i realised how tiny the Carryall is to the MM mrk.2, maybe a size increase is in the future?

It's on our to-do list. But we currently do not have the source files of the Carryall. But it will happen some day. :wink:

good! was worried, big mech, ittty bittty little transport XP

That doesn't stop Imperial Guard General Creed. He can sneak things bigger than the Mammoth Tank behind a lamp-post. :3

Can't wait to try these changes out!

I dunno what you're talking ab-

39295_md-Creed,%20Tactical%20Genius.jpg

CREEEEEEEEEEEEED!

hqdefault.jpg

Guest Mei Terumi

Again, this wouldn't be such a huge problem if GDI had the juggernaut. which really needs to be added sooner rather then later. As what works for one faction, works for the other as far as balance goes on maps.

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of Crossroads, it'd be really nice if someone added a few blue crystals to the blue Tib' fields. 2256984-blue_crystal.png

Blue tiberium currently reacts as if it were green tiberium when you shoot it. My plan is to use the "Underwater tiberium" surface type as blue tiberium but we have to be careful because as far as I know we can't create new surface types and we only have so many to play with. So.. blue tiberium is possible but it needs a little more setup first before it will look right.

I don't even care if little green pieces break off when you shoot it... I just want blue Tiberium! :dance:

(BTW, does anyone else think the Tib crystals are a bit too big/tall?)

Edited by APB_ICE

Guest forg0ten1

cant wait for blue tiberium so I can gather a bunch of it in a harvester and then park it inside the enemy base, waiting for it to be destroyed by a n00b and taking a building down with it

Edited by forg0ten1

I would but we don't actually HAVE any blue tiberium props in the LevelEdit assets... so..... *shrug*

make it :p

then again i know nothing bout coding >.>

They already have it made. They showed it in a blog about a year ago. They just need to put it in LevelEdit as a prop.

Edited by APB_ICE

More specifically, we need to actually find the source for whatever was shown in the blogs, I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

I guess this is from before BHP took over Reborn. Gimme a minute to look around... ah!

Here it is! :sherlock:

205uqad.jpg

And here's a larger image with the green and blue together:

1z73msh.jpg

And here's the blog: http://www.moddb.com/games/ts-reborn/news/july-update16

Holy sh*t, that was 3 years ago!! :aaa:

Edited by APB_ICE

As best I can tell TSR never had a central repository of "here are all the files" so if the person who made the file went AWOL or simply lost it that file is simply gone. Plus, of the files we DO have, we often have lots of different copies of which it's not always obvious which are the "latest" or "working" versions.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mei Terumi

There will be hopefully in my opinion, be a release soon, well i would like to see a release soon, but there is some pretty neat stuff happening right now behind the barn, the cows can't be released yet im afraid until the Barnz has been patched.

So I'm looking at the launcher right now, and there's apparently and update to 1.1.0.0...but it looks like only the US server is running that version while the other two are running the previous version. If I update, does it mean I can't play on the other two servers?

Guest forg0ten1

So I'm looking at the launcher right now, and there's apparently and update to 1.1.0.0...but it looks like only the US server is running that version while the other two are running the previous version. If I update, does it mean I can't play on the other two servers?

I believe so, yes. But I imagine the other servers will be updated very soon.