such news

very read

quality high

wow

command and conquer

so BHP

wow

+1 Sums up my feelings.

Didn't Ransik want something like the Reinforcement Bay?

Edited by KevinLancaster

Could we take a picture of a building made out of legos for the Reinforcement bay?

Because RA2 needs more Minecraft. :3

Of course! Minecraft, Lego Digital Designer, pen drawings, claymation, 3d modelling. You may use anything you like!

Could we take a picture of a building made out of legos for the Reinforcement bay?

Of course! Minecraft, Lego Digital Designer, pen drawings, claymation, 3d modelling. You may use anything you like!

Acorns, even?

I mean, seriously. I probably have enough stuff to do it out of games...

Acorns, even?

I mean, seriously. I probably have enough stuff to do it out of games...

Sure why not! :D

Right. I'll do the planning in Acorns, take pictures, post them, and then follow the blue prints for them with Legos, and post those here.

This'll be fun, if my ADD doesn't kick in and I remember the incredible popping sound acorns make when you twist your shoe on them.

Edited by Lavama

about the reinforcement bay, for the allies, would it double as AF command if any harriers are alive?

No it wouldn't. Any vehicles that are on the Reinforcement Bay's pad when a new unit is dropped will be destroyed to make way for the new unit.

However, Harriers will be able to use Tech Airports to refill their missiles.

Guest Airking

darn it, though it would be nice to use the pad as a refill then gives the player a warning a vehicle is incoming? in case the tech airport is destroyed/under soviet control

Guest frostwyrm333

I'm not an expert but Javelin is fire & forget, not wire guided, also I have never heard that it can't be used on aircraft. Doesnt't matter.

I'm not an expert but Javelin is fire & forget, not wire guided, also I have never heard that it can't be used on aircraft. Doesnt't matter.

You're actually right. I don't know how wire-guided got into that list. Maybe because the GGI missile has a long, wire-like trail that appears from the back of the rocket. The Javelin in real life can fire a missile 500ft into the air, which should be enough to hit a Kirov Airship. :D

what are the current planes, erm, plans, for transport aircraft (other than Nighthawk)

We're going to have C-130 cargo planes that the ai will use to drop things, but other than that the only air transport that is currently planned is the Nighthawk.

Guest Airking

aww, people cant fly it? D:

would be nice to be able to paradrop a squad of players flying the plane X3

Edited by Airking

aww, people cant fly it? D:

would be nice to be able to paradrop a squad of players flying the plane X3

Flying the plane wouldn't really add anything useful to the gameplay to be honest.

Yes and yes... with a bit of skill. Generally a Grizzly will > a rookie war miner, but an elite war miner is a far more potent threat. And yes, the AI miners also get promotions if too many enemy infantry throw themselves to their deaths on its machine gun...