New Members Introduce Yourselves Here

Wow, so Reborn still exists. I only know a few people here, I was originally from the A Path Beyond (Renalert) forums. Anyway, hello!

Oh hey, it's Nozzy! Welcome to here!

Unfortunately the A Path Beyond guys chose not to join us here, but everything else Renegade-TC-mod related happens around here now. :)

Is there still a rivalry between the 2 games?! Kushan sort of nudged me here otherwise I wouldn't even know this was still around. It's been over a decade, geez...

No real beef as such now that the dust has settled, there was just a disagreement with how the community should be run.

But yeah, we're still here and aiming to build up into something awesome again. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I should have posted something back on may 5th when I joined. So I found this place when I just started to give on looking for working Renegade mods then I found tiberian technologies Which fixed up my ultimate collection edition of the game to work with most mods(even though most are dead by now). I think I might be the youngest person here. No I was not Alive when the first game came out but I grew up playing Tiberian sun.

Edited by Isaac The Madd

• 1 month later...

blah blah oldbie V0LK0V :)

Welcome aboard!

Thanks brah. Do we do custom titles. I deman my Oldfag title.

Also

Holy shit, Nozzy and Kushan?! Get the fuck back in the time machine you arrived in and go back to the past.

EDIT: I guess I already have it? Or it was changed right after I posted this. Whoever did that, I love you. <3 Can I get two warnings and three thousand posts now too? :p

Edited by V0LK0V

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone my name is Kaskins. Previously known as ImperialKaskins from MPF and MP-Gaming. First C&C Shooter game I actually played was APB CF in Mp-Gaming and here I was as time flies.

I am from Malaysia if you do not know where is it. Well it has become popular because of MH370 and MH17 incident.

Some of you know that I am creator of Imperial Age modifications. I did work on some other projects before like Scud Storm, Reborn coop and APB. But that was back like 5 years ago.

Last but not least, since Christmas is around the corner and I guess you guys are busy hanging your socks near the fireplace and setting up Christmas tree its time to end introduction of mine here.

Hello,

I am Mike 18 years old and i am from The Netherlands.

Some of you might have known me from MPF :)

We are more or less once on the same boat.

Hello everyone! My name is Carlos. Just joined the team as a tester and I look forward to getting to know you guys. Obligatory two truths and a lie:

-I can throw a tomahawk accurately up to 12ft. Self-taught.

-I was once invited to a private party where I got to hang out with Mark Meer(The voice of Commander Shepard from Mass Effect) simply because I knew how to dougie.

-I have a Bachelor's Degree in Business.