New Members Introduce Yourselves Here

• 3 weeks later...

So after reading through this thread, I have determined that I have yet to post here. Some of you probably remember me from the BHP forums, as I am still active with the testing team there (in fact, a good number of you have talked to me directly). I'm also that sound guy, so if you're up for giving up a bit of nostalgia for a bit of grit, feel free to try out the mod when the new APB release comes out (or, now, but just remember, I'm still tweaking things).

A few cool things about me.

I own a Mosin Nagant.

I'm working on a computer science degree.

I have something in the works for TSR, too.

Hey there everyone. I used to play Ren a few years ago under the name Testement and was a tester for RP2 (ECW). It's cool to see all the mods under one launcher and forum. I always felt trying to navigate through all the sites in order to stay posted was sometimes a chore. I look forward to seeing you all ingame!

Edited by Testament

Welp, i should introduce myself because why not - even tho some of you might already remember me.

My (nick)name is Alstar, 21yo IT/Graphics student from Poland, old APB veteran, currently tester for Mentalmeisters.

Now i returned from the undead to enjoy the massacre in APB once again and meet all the old friends from good old times :D

Hi All People :)

Welcome! :)

Welp, i should introduce myself because why not - even tho some of you might already remember me.

My (nick)name is Alstar, 21yo IT/Graphics student from Poland, old APB veteran, currently tester for Mentalmeisters.

Now i returned from the undead to enjoy the massacre in APB once again and meet all the old friends from good old times :D

I remember you from the old days. Good to have you back!

By IT/Graphics, do you mean you are studying graphics programming?

Hi everyone, I'm Ice. Some of you will know me from the BHP forums as APB_ICE. I signed up at W3DHub quite a while ago but haven't posted yet, so I figured I should at least say 'Hi'. :v

For those whom I haven't met yet, I'll say a few things about myself: I've been a long-time fan of C&C and am a huge fan of APB, Reborn and AR, all of which I've been following for years. My interests include outdoor activities, airsoft/paintball, history, fishing, camping, and of course, gaming (well, when I have the time at least; I currently work 2 jobs lol). Recently I've gotten into 3D modelling and related fields (texturing, animation) and I'm learning a lot, so I'll probably make a thread about my various projects soon.

You'll see me on the W3D servers a fair bit and I look forward to getting to know everyone here. See you on the battlefield!

I own a Mosin Nagant.

Me too! :russkie:

Edited by Ice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well hell, it's been a long time.

I usually went ingame by this nick or "red", used to bring darrel2300 into the server with me. An ancient lurker from days gone by of RA2 and Renegade modding, I started with APB around maybe 2006ish back when 1.2 had just gotten released, played regularly till about six months or a year after Gamma came out. Remember playing with lisaaaaaaa, Wallywood, onewingangel, fraydo, etc, and MP-Gaming. Just got back into the RA scene from RenX oddly enough. I dream of seeing APB be remade and reborn in a more up-to-date engine.

I'm a software engineering student, and work on stuff for source engine (still marginally working on Armored Combat Framework for Garrysmod) as well as tentatively planning my own game. Hope to see busy servers again in the future, it's been far, far too long.

Well hell, it's been a long time.

I usually went ingame by this nick or "red", used to bring darrel2300 into the server with me. An ancient lurker from days gone by of RA2 and Renegade modding, I started with APB around maybe 2006ish back when 1.2 had just gotten released, played regularly till about six months or a year after Gamma came out. Remember playing with lisaaaaaaa, Wallywood, onewingangel, fraydo, etc, and MP-Gaming. Just got back into the RA scene from RenX oddly enough. I dream of seeing APB be remade and reborn in a more up-to-date engine.

I'm a software engineering student, and work on stuff for source engine (still marginally working on Armored Combat Framework for Garrysmod) as well as tentatively planning my own game. Hope to see busy servers again in the future, it's been far, far too long.

Welcome back Skunkerdoodle! Those were some good days back at MP-Gaming. :)

• 2 months later...

hello all, i'm new to the forums. but started playing renegade about 5-6 years back, used to go by death8867 back then. currently play RenX under Mr.Dynamite as well, tried playing TSR like a year ago but saw no servers or people playing. i also like to play guitar :D

tried playing TSR like a year ago but saw no servers or people playing.

We had decent action going on in TSR until only recently and circumstances and technical difficulties kind of ruined TSR a bit nowadays. BUT, everyone is working hard to bring players TSR 2.0 which will probably be the best state TSR has ever been in. So you might yet get a chance to experience it's full glory. :)

Also, a heartfelt welcome to the community!