New Members Introduce Yourselves Here

Hello everyone, anyone from BHP/SG/W3D's TS channels or ingame on TSR or APB will remember me vaguely or begrudgingly xD

I am OWA's biggest bro IRL and not afraid to admit it. and am now a part of the moderator team here after bugging OWA for years. xD

looking forward to really contribute and make a difference here with TSR and AR ;)

PM me anytime with any issues, in game and out ;)

Hey and welcome! What is ECW may I ask?

Expansive Civilian Warfare, a W3D game based on Renegade. Here's there site and Moddb page:

http://expansivecivilianwarfare.com/

http://www.moddb.com/games/expansive-civilian-warfare

And the under its old name: http://www.moddb.com/games/rp2 (slightly more content).

• 2 weeks later...

TSR - Tiberian Sun: Reborn - is one of our main projects here. It is lead by Wallywood. Basically it is a FPS total conversion mod of C&C Renegade into the atmosphere of the original Tiberian Sun game. Download the launcher and give it a try!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am NodGuy. I've been following Reborn (and A Path Beyond) for a very, very long time now. While I did play RenAlert, I never created an account on the forums, I lurked in the shadows. When the forums for the original Reborn modification were created I lurked there also. I eventually created the account on the Reborn forums, but not the APB forums - that came at a later date.

Eventually, all come under BHP and everyone moved to their forums. MightyBOB and myself were the old guard left on the Reborn forums, before they were closed. Good times, good times.

Now, W3D Hub has been born. I don't care either way, it's not a choice for myself to make. I just hope these awesome games (not mods anymore) do not die. I love them too much and they've been in my life for well over a decade.

Hey guys. Old APB player that heard about the BHP/W3D Hub split and Reborn's release and got curious. Figured I'd say hi to some old friends while I was at it. Used to go by Glaedr and Glaed, a long time ago. Not anymore though.

Nice to see there's still some life left in Reborn and AR.

Edited by SarahNautili

Hello fellas, general community nuisance stopping by to say hi :)

Dobrodosli. :-)

Hvala, također :toot:

Ja, tak! Men jeg tror det bedst at skrive på engelsk her i forumet for alle vores venner hvem er ikke tosproget.

/Edit

//You guys know who I am

///Or at least you should

Hey guys. Old APB player that heard about the BHP/W3D Hub split and Reborn's release and got curious. Figured I'd say hi to some old friends while I was at it. Used to go by Glaedr and Glaed, a long time ago. Not anymore though.

Nice to see there's still some life left in Reborn and AR.

Good to see you're still around man.

Meh, in my part of the states, everyone is called "man". Even women, for some reason. You probably should not take it personally, wallywood probably lives in a similar area.

And yes, welcome back. I remember you from back in 2010.

Mauler here.. Been around Renegade for years, although I mainly kept to myself. It was only recently that I joined a rather large community and worked of various mods and such. Things were well for a while until myself and a friend decided to start our own things (Cinergy Gaming) and do fun stuff ourselves. Our new community is rather small but perhaps one day it will grow into something special :)

I look forward to being a part of this community while keeping my own in check too :D

EDIT: I also created a Nod pyramid model that I released and is used in some TSR maps in case you where wondering.. :)

Edited by Mauler