Blog 21- Moving on up

Hello, guys and well...more guys; glad to be back! For those who don't know me, I was a long time staff member for BHP and the former lead producer of TSR before Teamwolf took the reins.... Confused?... Let me explain.

About a year and a half ago I led TSR to its first full public release. Shortly afterwards, I found myself dealing with a lot of personal issues in real life. Deciding I should continue my work, I brushed aside my real life problems only to find myself facing even more issues but this time from inside the BHP community.

Soon I was confronted and accused of several false accusations both involving my real and gaming life. As they piled up, I did all I could to extinguish them but it seemed the harder I tried the more difficult it got. Sides began to form and friends soon became enemies.

Knowing that I couldn't continue dealing with both sets of problems (and that a lot of these issue couldn't be fixed overnight), I accepted the fact that I would need to step away for a little while or risk losing the game that I poured weeks,months, years into. I passed the torch down to my co-producer TeamWolf and have since taken care of a lot of the issues. I’ve even managed to find the love of my life and can't remember the last time I was this happy. So, when OWA and TeamWolf contacted me and asked if I would like to come back help start a new community as the leader of TSR, I just couldn't say no. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank TeamWolf and danpaul88 looking after TSR so well in my absence. Can't wait to get back to work and get those patches rolling out.

I have to admit that I find all of this incredibly amusing from an outsider's point of view

/Not in the sense of "LOL BAD THINGS HAPPENED TO YOU"

//More like I'm amused that this fracturing actually happened at all

///I figured it'd never happen

Edited by Aircraftkiller

I have to admit that I find all of this incredibly amusing from an outsider's point of view

/Not in the sense of "LOL BAD THINGS HAPPENED TO YOU"

//More like I'm amused that this fracturing actually happened at all

///I figured it'd never happen

I can understand that lol. None the less, good to see you around.

The fracturing was unpredictable, but understandable. Especially after my talk with OWA. Of course, it incredibly confused me at first, since I noticed a lot of missing threads on my part and the loss of my testing access, until I noticed this happened.

So exactly what is going on with Tiberian Technologies? What is their stance on this?

The fracturing was unpredictable, but understandable. Especially after my talk with OWA. Of course, it incredibly confused me at first, since I noticed a lot of missing threads on my part and the loss of my testing access, until I noticed this happened.

So exactly what is going on with Tiberian Technologies? What is their stance on this?

I haven't noticed any disruption from inside of the TT team, at least not on the bug reporting sites that we talk on and stuff. I will admit I knew about this a couple months before it happened, I assume some of them knew it was coming too.

• 2 weeks later...