Feeling stressed?

madrox8

• 1 month later...

im currently makeing 85 billion cookies per second

hey madrox....im up to 146 billion now....i forgot i left this thing in an open tab for a while lol. Upgraded a bunch of stuff :D

But really, this game is so stupid :p

im currently makeing 85 billion cookies per second

hey madrox....im up to 146 billion now....i forgot i left this thing in an open tab for a while lol. Upgraded a bunch of stuff :D

But really, this game is so stupid :p

Ha , puny mortal , you hardly compare ... 120 septillion cookies per second :downs:

In the Beta

276 Hours , no cheats .

635 Hours in total .

If you need help with strategy or tips just ask .

Edited by Eternity 6

Lol E6, congrats for being part of the cookie-losers club with us :D

So if i understand this thing correctly, after you get the Prisms, the game prettymuch caps out and becomes almost pointless right? Or is there more...? Do good things come to those that wait? :v:

So if i understand this thing correctly, after you get the Prisms, the game prettymuch caps out and becomes almost pointless right? Or is there more...? Do good things come to those that wait? :v:

A Grandma apocalypse comes to those with too many Grandmas :aaaaa:

Also 2 trillion cookies per second so far and counting :dance:

(my universe has devolved into cookies)

There's more.

You need to reset your game and get heavenly chips. The more you have, the more cookie production multipliers you can get.

After you have enough heavenly chips you will be able to switch seasonal events and get all the upgrades and achievements without waiting until Xmas/Easter/Halloween and get all upgrades an achievements in just a week or a few days if you play a lot.

With enough heavenly chips you can get prisms in the first 5 minutes of the game and that means you can in the end build not 50 but 250 in the same amount of time before resetting again.

Have fun :)

Also you must try to get all of the achievements and hidden achievements , all of the upgrades .

Tips

Toggle focus on so you can let the game run while you do something else so you don't waiste too much time

If you actively play the game , look for golden cookies than it is best to stop at the first level of grandma-apocalypse so you can get golden cookies and have wrinklers .

Wrinklers are good they take 5% of your cps each but when poped they give that back and extra , with 10 wrinklers you get 6x the number of cookies back .

Golden cookies and the positive effect of wrath cookies to 10 wrinklers are amazing , eg 7x GC (golden cookie) , with 10 wrinklers lasts 154 s

7 x 6 x 154 = 6468 second of extra production 1.7 hours extra

666 x 6 x 6 = 23976 seconds extra and if you get another GC while the last one still runs , they stack ( unless their the same )

Edited by Eternity 6

/me changes topic to hax :v:

A guide to producing cookies as fast as possible:

1. Follow the advice of the other people here who know what they're doing

2. Go here: http://www.autohotkey.com/

3. Download this nifty program and install it

4. Open the basic script that comes included and edit in one of the following blocks of code:

This one makes your mouse click very fast!

~*LButton::

loop
{ GetKeyState, LButtonState, LButton, P
GetKeyState, RShift, RShift, T

if (LButtonState = "U") || (RShift = "U")
    {
        ; send {Click}6 break
    }
        else
    {
        SetMouseDelay 30
        Click
        If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0)
        Break
    }
}

Return

This one also makes your mouse click very fast.....and this configuration might just stall your PC in the process. It is faster than the above script but seriously, it breaks stuff if you use it for too long. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

~*LButton::

#NoEnv
#SingleInstance Force
SetTitleMatchMode 2
#Persistent
DetectHiddenWindows, On
sendMode Input
#InstallKeybdHook
#InstallMouseHook
SetDefaultMouseSpeed, 0
SetMouseDelay, -1
SetKeyDelay, -1
SetWinDelay, -1
SetBatchLines, -1
SetControlDelay -1
#MaxThreads 30
#MaxHotKeysPerInterval 1000
#MaxThreadsBuffer on
#KeyHistory 0

loop
{ GetKeyState, LButtonState, LButton, P
GetKeyState, RShift, RShift, T

if (LButtonState = "U") || (RShift = "U")
    {
        ; send {Click}6 break
    }
        else
    {
        SetMouseDelay 30
        Click
        If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0)
        Break
    }
}

Return

To make this work, copy one of these into your script file (or just a blank notepad document, save with .ahk extension) and then either "reload script" option in the system tray or just restart the program. If you made another file, just double click run it. To activate/deactivate this script, press right shift key once.

I can not take full credit for this, as parts of it are copied from the internet.

Happy clicking lazy left mouse button holding!

• 2 weeks later...