Corrupt a Wish

GeneralCamo

You gain INFINITE KNOWLEDGE. The vast amount of knowledge gives you a long list of mental disorders, including Schizophrenia, Manic Depression Disorder, and Multiple Personality Disorder. As a result, no-one takes your knowledge seriously.

I wish I would get out of my own grave.

Granted, but it'll keep raining until summer.

I wish this wish was posted on page four of this thread.

Granted but Voe ends up keying the side of it with "Ethiopia rules."

I don't see any problem with that. :v

• 3 months later...

You are watching the extremely rare never before seen "Star Trek Christmas Special" which makes the Star Wars christmas special look like a runaway hit with 20 oscars.

Oh god.. I think that's only legal to view in Amsterdam.

I wish I would wish.

Granted, but your wishception divides by zero and nukes the universe with antimatter.

I wish to be an all powerful genie.

Granted. Unfortunately, the same wish also teleported you into the vacuum of space. Have fun playing with the controls that do nothing for a whole minute before succumbing to asphyxia.

I wish space would behave like an ocean.

EDIT: damn you camo for the ninja reply!

Granted but the fighter explodes due to a mechanical failure before even lifting up.

Granted but now the oceans are empty space so you are unable to experience the beaty of any oceans or shorelines.

I wish I had a high-end quantum computer from the era where quantum computers are mainstream.

EDIT: damn you camo for the ninja reply!

Granted but the fighter explodes due to a mechanical failure before even lifting up.

Granted but now the oceans are empty space so you are unable to experience the beaty of any oceans or shorelines.

I wish I had a high-end quantum computer from the era where quantum computers are mainstream.

Granted but uses more power than you can possibly generate.

I wish Ar Come out.

Edited by Isaac The Madd