Stuff I make

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fast forward a few months: I've been working on a new modeling image for my company's website. This is all in UE4, still a work-in-progress but getting closer to being done.

xJZkxgH.jpg

You can see the progress images here:

http://imgur.com/xJZkxgH,kY97Ulu,aP7k468,WJrBlUf,zX1KPGC,5IOMYDg,NLfAT1R,w3FacSZ,ZUSrO2b,ZcHuwEA,ARKKXyO,cVFvf1Q,8wDJlhc#12

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just for curiousity that you mention that you said "old freight train" is this for your own portfolio project?

If this is for your own portfolio I may suggest adding some control chaos or wear and tear on the model itself as its has been used and it was under the rain and sun. Like a little bit dent at the edge or in the middle, or one of the nuts and bolt that lose overtime and is missing from the model. Just a suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...

Your work keeps getting better and better every time I see it. Nice job man! I'm especially fond of those freight train bogies; the materials are looking really awesome. My only critique is that the base of the wheels (that come into contact with the track) should be almost a mirror sheen due to the constant contact with the rails (unless the locomotive has been stationary for a while).

Dat surface detail :o

If only we could get detail like that in TSR...

You know, I was half tempted to try and enter that competition but if that's the quality of texturing/modeling thats going to be there then I have a snowflakes chance in hell of even placing in it.

Looks at the Phaser, looks at own texturing attempts, goes sits in a corner and sulks :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...