Post a picture of your car

Shnappz

I gots a 2006 BMW 330xi. no pictures on this PC. I've had her for a while now. Planning on buying a 2009+ M3 hardtop convertible soon.

This is not mine, but everything about it is the same. Except the wheels, mine are better.

2006_bmw_3_series_330xi-pic-906221724343

Edited by Nod Guy

Is that an old style rover 25 or the MG version? My old car was an 04 plate Rover 25, pretty nippy little car!

It's a variant of the Rover 25 that's known as the Streetwise. It's got chunkier bumpers and stuff that make it look more like a 4x4, but essentially it's a Rover 25. I've also got the fixed head gasket on it, since that's a common problem with Rovers of this model. :p

I present to you, my Allied Command Ranger.

It's a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD with a 3.0L V6 Engine commonly found in Ford Explorers of the time. She's pretty spartan on features but it's literally all I need of a vehicle for now. Can comfortably seat three and has a GPS mount. Sadly, I can't find a good WabCo E2-B1 train horn reproduction that I want but maybe it'll be something for the next one. :v

rlS4igQ.jpg

ZnONVsC.jpg

Blatant Allied Propaganda

YwfkL2q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice!

I drive a 2004 Toyota Highlander. It's pretty much been my mode of transportation for the past 5 years.

I took this pic earlier today, and I photoshopped my plate number out as you can see.

attachicon.gifcarlel.jpg

Aww, I was hoping that was your actual license plate.

Edited by NodGuy

Dafuq kinda response was that?

A response. What else?

What, you think that you can take me as some sort of solid citizen? Who actually pays for, cares for (the type and... motor? You damn piston heads are funny) a fucking technological piece of shit bound by VERY TIGHT LANES?

I just did. What happens now?

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO RIDE WITH ALL THIS TRAFFIC?

Very carefully, you see.

I break cars (that aren't legally owned by me)

That you do...

I don't own a car anymore, cause I crashed it. But now I don't have to pay for jack shit when it comes to cars. FUCK cars, it is not a privilege to drive one. You are a slave to your car, its a scam. Way too much fucking money. Actually I didn't pay this car because it wasn't my car.... lol.

Stay baked my man.

THATS NOT A KIND!!!!! Hmm.... basically, what kind of response was that? Its a response, I get that. But what flavor?

It is a kind! You are just not thinking hard enough. If a response had a flavor to it, I'd say this one is coffee.

Oh I get it. The kind of response that which concerned citizens declare in the hopes of making things "legit", or something.

How exactly do/would you know how a "concerned citizen" would respond?

You're fucking white bread. But I like how you break things.

No don't fuck white bread, you'll catch a yeast infection that way!

aaaand FUCK. the traffic. Yes, I know, you have to be careful with all that god damn traffic so as to not break things. But me and you both like breaking things, so you know being careful is not an option.

It is if you're very careful about it.

And yes. I will stay baked! *GRABS PYRYLE'S HEAD AND SLAMS IT INTO A PILE OF YEYO*

Crack's not my thing, son. Yes, you are my son now.