Tiberian Daylight

The Tiberian Daylight Facts mini series is something that foreshadows where the regular episodes are headed in some way as well. The Nod Titan joke is somewhat of a pointer that GDI (in this series) will no doubt have issues with their Titan unit here and there. The cyborg joke is a straight forward pointer that the cyborgs always come up short in some way - they never get to be the destroyer force they want to be, hence the episode where our cyborg friend had to heal up slowly by a lone tib crystal.

Loving the feedback as always everyone! Also please feel free to register a forum account on the GR forum if you feel like it and/or want to help us expand a bit. I'm trying to centralize the Tiberian Daylight stuff over there (as much as I can without loosing active readers). It's a compact community looking to grow. :)

• 1 month later...

For anyone wondering about the continuation of this project, I'd like to point out that the unexpected stop in development has been caused by my personal life being in a difficult stalemate with work and college obligations. I didn't plan on this happening, which is why I started everything back up only to close shop only a few episodes later. Not a fun thing to do, not a good feeling.

I'm probably going to resume normal work on Tiberian Daylight either later this month or sometime in October once I get things sorted out. I figured I'd post this here as well since not all of you follow the GR forum for new info on whats going on.

Here's something you probably haven't seen if you don't follow GR's facebook or forum pages. Enjoy another quick giggle!

Thanks for all of the comments, ideas and support! Bringing a smile to people's faces is the main reason I started making the webcomic. Tiberian Daylight will hopefully be back very soon!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

UPDATE 2019

I wanted to update this thread. I used to make a Tiberian Sun themed webcomic out of LEGOs as you likely already now. I stopped producing them quite a while back due to some technical and time related difficulties. Two primary websites where the comic used to be hosted have both been shut down, so I wanted to reupload the comic as a complete collection without the previous site's branding. The collection also includes a few extra goodies!

I remember not posting the last three or four episodes on every outlet, so some of you might not have seen those if you weren't checking the old sites where it was hosted. The series wasn't planned to end with E13, but the conclusion in that one is a good parting point so it doesn't end on a cliffhanger at least. :)

TIBERIAN DAYLIGHT COMPLETE COLLECTION

OTHER GOODIES / EXTRAS

Thanks again to everyone and I hope you enjoy the extra goodies!

Edited by AZ-Stalker