Update #21

Guest -FW-Wolf

Guest -FW-Wolf

Hello and welcome to update 21, lets get started, shall we?

I'd like to welcome a new, His name is Cloud aka RenXc or Renegade0. He will be helping us map and abit of side rigging!

BFD_Spice

With Cloud setteling in he has already started and done alot of work to his new map, BFD_Spice. Its coming along very nicely and well see for yourselves.

Check it out!

bfdspiceoverveiwlny7.png

bfdspicetunnelnx9.png

Ordos War Factory

Bullet.Design has finished the internals for teh Ordos War Factory. Take a look at this video to see!

Hey, check out this video. I thought you might like to watch it.

Ordos War Factory

This video brought to you by Zack(MathK1LL) of Neo Games

Team Notices

I've started my new APB/Reborn Clan called Steel Guardians, check them out over here.

cnc95fan has been training and playing C&C Renegade, lets hope its doing him some good eh?

Cloud has been playing APB and Reborn and mapping like crazy!

The End

Well the shows over for this week, tune in next time!

Guest r34ch

Wow. The factory is insanely cool.

But next time zack, a better intro would be nice, i'm not to keen on the purple =P

Also, isn't it about time we got some one to do a proper logo, to stick in the vids and screenshots? After all we want this mod to start looking professional. And updating the main page might help too :)

Guest cnc95fan
Wow. The factory is insanely cool.

But next time zack, a better intro would be nice, i'm not to keen on the purple =P

Also, isn't it about time we got some one to do a proper logo, to stick in the vids and screenshots? After all we want this mod to start looking professional. And updating the main page might help too :)

Lul yus.

• 2 weeks later...