Hey and welcome to blog 71, another week and another blog. Lets see what we've been up to!

Gas Turret

After much discussion about weather we should really use the BETA version of E:BFD's Gas Turret model we had, we came to the decision to cut it and model the one that is in the game (we're not modeling this off the BETA version after all).

So here it is, modelled by LR01, the new Ordos Gas Turret.

U4-1240008798.png

U4-1240008918.jpg

Radar

gtp0rong is off school and able to work for us once again, this time he has made another part of our HUD. Here is our new Radar, we've tried to keep it as close as the radar from Emperor: Battle for Dune.

U4-1240009062.png

Mongoose

With LR01 remaking the Mongoose he has started to add in the smaller detail to it. This includes the cockpit!

U4-1240009162.png

Look you can even see a driver in there!

Team Notices

I brought Guitar Hero World Tour bandset today and it is awesome!... Even though there is no room in my bedroom hehe.

cnc95fan is doing more rowing tomorrow, lets hope he doesn't flip over with the strong winds!

LR01 is still on his break and working like a machine!

gtp0rong has got a Girlfriend! Yes we were just as clueless on how that happened ourselves.

Don't you just...

Hate it when your amp catches on fire?

Guest mormreed
Love the radar <3

and yes I do hate it when my amp catches on fire, or just decides to blow out when it's cranked all the way up, go figure

the colors on the turret front look kinda weird but then again it might just be like last week where it's supposed to look like that, the model looks really cool though

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Catalyst
gtp0rong has got a Girlfriend! Yes we were just as clueless on how that happened ourselves.

mum's crying, her little boy is growing up

;D

Nias blog :)