Hello and welcome to yet another Battle for Dune blog, sorry its late but I don't have much free time at the moment.

Inkvine Catapult

ChAoS has been very busy with rigging our Harkonnen vehicles, this time he has been working on the Inkvine Catapult.

Take a look at its firing animation here!

(The video needs to be approved)

Construction Yard

LR01 has been busy working on our Harkonnen Construction Yard interiors, here is the basement.

As you can see there are two arms, they will be lifting and carrying boxes around the area to make sure all the building materials are in their right place.

U4-1243250327.jpg

Harkonnen Base

Here is a quick update on our least finished house, the Harkonnen. As you can see we have all the buildings now modelled up, just need to finish some of their interiors off and the tanks and we are almost there!

U4-1243251007.png

Team Notices

I have been busy with work, mapping and playing my new Wii games :) .

cnc95fan is on his half term break and will most likely be improving the current build.

LR01 is busy with school but is still finding the time to help us out.

ChAoS is busy with the Inkvine Catapult and recently made it at the new Apoc Rising PR, well done to him.. But has fallen under the weather, hope he gets better soon!

Why don't you go and get a job Jeremy?

Kyle... COD4 is ma job?!?!

Guest SGMax76549
playing my new Wii games :) .

:D Do i even need to say it?

Will the red fluid (wait... is it?) in the CY be surrounded by blockers, be enterable and do nothing or will it be enterable, but make the infantry go like : "AAAAAAH IT BUUURNS HEEEEEELP!!!!!!"

The inkvine projectile getting freezed in the air was epic lol. I know it's a WIP, but it's still funny to see