Hello and welcome once again to yet another Battle for Dune blog, it is once again this time so lets get on with it!

Flesh Vat

LR01 had sometime last night before he had to go start modeling up the Tleilaxu Flesh Vat, he wasn't able to get all too far with it but the main body is there.

The Flesh Vat is the only building the subhouse Tleilaxu has and it creates their Contaminators and Leechs.

U4-1246055145.jpg

Sand Trap

Now the last time I mentioned this map and showed anything from it was almost a year ago, but with the map being heavily outdated and with the new Harvester scripts, I have gone back and remade it once again!

Here are just a few WIP shots of the Ordos base.

U4-1246055434.pngU4-1246055539.png

U4-1246055668.png

Backgrounds

gtp0rong has been very busy with school work recently but has had some free time as well and has been very busy with photoshop.

He has managed to make one main background but edited it for use for the main menu and the loading screen.

U4-1246055922.png

U4-1246056018.png

Note: The loading screen is most likely subject to change slightly.

Team Notices

I have been busy with remaking Sand Trap and working my arse off at Greggs.

cnc95fan is off on another run this weekend, wish him the best of luck.

LR01 is busy with a many number of things but will have more time soon!

ChAoS has been around now and then but I haven't heard from him in a day or three.

gtp0rong only has 2 more weeks of school and is then able to help us once again!

A small word for a King.

As many of you have heard, Micheal Jackson has passed away, please remember him for his great music and heavy influences within all forms of music, may he rest in peace.