Hello, and welcome to another BFD. It has been awhile since we last posted one (about 2 weeks) but we are here once again.

New Logo

gtp0rong has once again returned and ready to work, and boy has he been working his arse off. First off we have our new logo (mainly for Moddb). We felt that our old one was somewhat lacking, so here is our new one!

U4-1247269772.png

U4-1247270234.jpg

Flesh Vats

LR01 has also returned and has once again been working our buildings. This he has started on the Tleilaxu Flesh Vats, this organic structure is the only production facility that produces the Contaminator and the Leech.

U4-1247270708.png

U4-1247270754.png

Purchase Terminal Screen

gtp0rong has also been busy with making our Purchase Terminal Screens, he has drawn inspiration from the A Path Beyond Terminals. Enjoy!

Atreides

U4-1247271005.png

Harkonnen

U4-1247271061.png

Ordos

U4-1247271092.png

Team Notices

I have been off work due to my RSI but going back next Wednesday!

cnc95fan is off this weekend doing more rowing.

LR01 passed his first year of uni and is able to go back a second!

gtp0rong is back once again and touching up his HUD.

Battlefield!!

Battlefield Heroes and 1943 are now out, se make sure you go and check them out!

Guest rs4015

wait what? how can u agree with me if i dont even know what is going on.

what i don't get is: when will i see that picture, before i press E or after? will the picture be changing(like rotatiing or glowing)? why are there 3 different ones ? are the ones with more conquered land belong to the different factions' PT?

what i don't get is: when will i see that picture, before i press E or after? will the picture be changing(like rotatiing or glowing)? why are there 3 different ones ? are the ones with more conquered land belong to the different factions' PT?

I guess i just readed ur mind cuz i was thinking you where thinking the above which i was also thinking xD

@LR01: ah k ^^

Well ok, these are what are on the front of the purchase terminal before you press "E" and they are from the overview map screen in :BFD where you select your next mission.

The Atreides one has the most blue, the Harkonnen the most and the Ordos the most green.

I hope this helped.

Guest gtp0rong

As far as I know, the picture will be before you press E, as later in BfD, we will make the PT the side one similar to E:BfD, there are 3 different Purchase Terminals for eaach side/race:

Atreides, the one with its own nebula in the background and having the most control over Dune

Harkonnen, the one with its own nebula in the background and having the most control over Dune

Ordos, the one with a substituted non-canon nebula in the background and having the most control over Dune

Any more questions?