Hello and welcome to a very late blog. Sorry for no blog last week but I have been very busy what with work and all.

Vehicles

This is a subject that has hardly been touched in blogs so I thought we should at least bursh upon basics of our vehicles.

Atreides

The Atreides vehicles are very well armoured vehicles due to a lot of money being spent on them to ensure an Atreides soldier life will last as long as it can. They have two main vehicle mechs which are slow but hard hitting, and they have the only vehicle repair unit in the game.

Harkonnen

The Harkonnen have very industrial vehicles that are fairly cheaply mass produced to make sure there are tons on the battle field. Not built very well but still strong, these vehicles don't have much armour but are powerful and are faster than most. They also focus a lot more on fast hit and run vehicle such as melee and missile tanks.

Ordos

The Ordos don't see the profit in constantly pumping out new vehicles so they have invested in health regenating vehicles that can heal themselves on the battlefield, but the worse the condition of the vehicle the worse it's preformance so make sure you are always at your best. All but two of the Ordos's vehicles are hover tanks and are great for on the move strikes, remember to keep on moving!

Saboteur

Now the Saboteur was our first infantry and we have only just recently started to setup his weapon ingame, his demo charge. Think of this guy as a human demo truck but not as deadly, Saboteurs run up to a unit or building and blow their charges killing them and everything around them.

LR01 has modelled up his demo trigger, check it out!

1250728821.jpg

Internal Build

LR01 and I have been working on the settings and such for the game and trying new things with infantry settings and vehicles, as you can imagen nothing much to show apart from the odd funny picture of something not sized right but other than that we have made some great progress and slowly moving towards that release.

Here are some shots.

1250729103.jpg

1250729175.png

Team Notices

I have been busy with work and just relaxing when I can.

cnc95fan is playing more and more Renegade again.

LR01 is going back to school soon but work as much as he can on BFD.

Gurilla is around here... somewhere...

What's with the knife..?

... I run faster with the knife... Everyone runs faster with the knife... pffffft.

Heh heh....knife. Nice trigger though, very sci-fi. The saboteur kinda looks like a frog with bulging eyes on it's head. A dangerous, exploding frog.

Guest rs4015

NICE!!!

i have a feeling that people are gonna be typing "allah akbar" with that saboteur, however they dont know arabic so they will type it wrong ...and it can mean something quite disrespectful. i mean they already do it in apb and it gets on my nerves.