Hello and welcome to a very much on time blog this week, lets see what we have got inside!

House Ix

I have been thinking about doing more than mapping, so I thought I'd give building modelling a go and well, this is what happened. Here is the House Ix War Factory, here are a few WIP shots.

1250900285.png

1250900380.png

1250900409.png

House Ix has got to be one of the subhouses we haven't touched on, including the Guild. They are a House much like the Ordos, only after profit, but they will not get involved in the Dune wars but only supply the highest bidder with their technologies. Looking down on every other House, thinking them to be savages and lesser men, the Ix are built up of great thinkers and scienists and then the rest of it's people are slave workers for building whatever is designed.

Windtrap

LR01 has been busy adding and fixing up our Harkonnen Windtrap, here are some shots.

Front

1250900901.jpg

First Floor

1250900963.jpg

Basement

1250900990.jpg

Ingame Shots

Seeing as we haven't really shown you much of random screenshots showing off random things ingame, here are some, ENJOY!

1250901087.jpg1250901126.jpg

1250901154.jpg1250901190.jpg

Team Notices

I have been trying my hand at building modelling (as you have seen in this blog) expect to see much more to come!

cnc95fan working on Scud Storm a lot more lately, we finally have a texture artist for it!

LR01 is working on something new for his skill's, lets wait a see what it is!

It's a shame EA's C&C FPS games are cursed..

Because we could of been playing this for almost a year.