Blog #98

Merry Christmas everyone and welcome to this festive blog! We've been busy once again so we hope you enjoy!

Harkonnen Infantry

For about a year now we have only had Atriedes and Ordos with infantry, but now we finally have the Harkonnen Infantry model done! Kiory from the Renegade X 40k team has kindly modelled this guy up for us so a major thanks goes out to him for his major help towards to the mod!

Here he is!

HarkonnenLI.jpg

Now all we need to do is texture and rig this guy!

Binocular Scopes

gtp0rong has finished editing and fixing up the other two House's scopes. Now the Harkonnen and Ordos have their own specialy themed binocular scopes!

Check them out!

binoculars_red.png

binoculars_green.png

These should really help give the Scout that feeling of scouting!

Harkonnen Refinery

LR01 has been very busy working on the Harkonnen refinery's interior and I think he has done an amazing job on it, all that needs doing now is animating it and texturing!

harkref01.jpgharkref02.jpg

harkref03.jpgharkref04.jpg

Team Notices

I have been having a great Christmas with my family, lots of presant opening, dinner eating and games played!

cnc95fan has been having a great Christmas too and is back working on the mod in a more hands on way.

LR01 is working his arse off even on Christmas day while still enjoying his time with his family.

Everyone else is celebrating Christmas and having a great time!

Merry Christmas all!!!

I hope you enjoyed this Christmas day blog!