Blog #101

Hello and welcome to room 101.. I mean blog 101! We've been busy once again and here is what we got to show for it!

Harkonnen Refinery

Awhile ago we showed you some renders of the Harkonnen Refinery, well LR01 has started texturing & animating it, not only do we have picture we also have a video!

ScreenShot10.jpgScreenShot09.jpg

ScreenShot08.jpg

Hey, check out this video. I thought you might like to watch it.

Harkonnen Refinery Basement

Don't worry, it's still a WIP, the animation isn't going to be going that crazy fast.

Aprit Chard

I've been porting over my Renx maps into 3ds Max and so that means the latest buildings. I've petty much finished doing the infantry rocks, just got the main details to add now!

Blog101shot1.png

Blog101shot2.png

As you can see, the buildings are pretty big and the map is large as well, but this will most likely be the biggest Battle for Dune map.

Team Notices

I've had a week off work and so I've been mapping and just chilling out.

cnc95fan has been busy with the objects.

LR01 is working on the Harkonnen Refinery and the Atreides Construction Yard.

Star Wars: Battle for Endor

A great little free game released ages ago that takes place at the battle of Endor from Return of the Jedi. You are an X-Wing and you have to fight your way through waves of TIEs and Star Destroyers!

It's not the best looking thing but it is really great to play, so be sure to go over to their moddb here and check it out!

yeah, its supposed to make u feel like u're trippin balls duuuude!!

if u notice under the vid, "Don't worry, it's still a WIP, the animation isn't going to be going that crazy fast."

yet he could have meant that its gonna be FASTER!!!!!!!!!