Hey there, sorry for the late blog once again, things are going slow on my end! But don't worry, the rest of the work is hard at work and here is what they have done!

Jackhammer

I'd like to welcome a new modeller onto the team, Fz007. He will be helping us out by modelling our weapons, here is his first model for us!

This 3rd person version of the Jackhammer will be used for our Harkonnen Engineer, but more on that another time!

shot11.png

shot22.png

As you can see it is a edited version, something more fitting with the Harkonnen!

Atreides War Factory

LR01 has been hard at work still on the Atreides War Factory basement, here is a small video showing off a WIP of the construction that will play whenever you buy an Atreides vehicle (the vehicle being contructed will change depending on what you buy).

Hey, check out this video. I thought you might like to watch it.

Atreides War Factory Basement Construction

And here is a WIP shot of the 1st floor, nothing much but a taster of what's to come.

atrwfup.jpg

Aprit Chard

I have been working on natural boarder designs and finally happy with what I have so I have started to map them out, I hope you feel the same!

ACB1052.png

ACB1051.png

Sorry for not texturing the mesh, should have some better renders next blog.

CnC FPS is Recruiting!

This should explain it all.

http://zack.genesisblog.net/Gallery/privat...ecruitment5.png

Made by Genesis2001/Zack.

Team Notices

I've been put onto double shifts at work again, damn people on holiday!

cnc95fan has had lots of rowing again and has little free time.

LR01 has been busy with buildings.

Fz007 is checking out the internal build and working on the Jackhammer's 1st person model!

New Gundam, Unicorn!!!

A link sent to me by Gork, it's in 3 parts and 50 mins in total, but it's looking very good so far so check it out!

http://vodpod.com/watch/3098909-gundam-unicorn-episode-1

Please don't mind my criticism but that jackhammer would make a much more beleivable rifle for the main infantry.

A jackhammer would have grips on both sides to hold it steady right?

It looks great btw. Aprit Chard looks awesome, great detail with the infantry rocks.

Cool Fz that your working on another FWP project too ^^

Nice borders on the map. I guess the spots without wall have invisible blockers or are those yet to be made?

Did the Minotaurus dissapear? 0o

@0.34

Yea, it did, making such a animation is hard. Though it will be ready on release.

Guest lance3066

Reason for the sand to block people: Sandstorms in the distance.

Put like a foggy sandstorm texture on the far "wall" of the map to convey it.

For the infantry rocks, will we glow green or something to notify us of the bonuses we are receiving, or aren't we getting any bonus at all?

Guest cnc95fan
Reason for the sand to block people: Sandstorms in the distance.

Put like a foggy sandstorm texture on the far "wall" of the map to convey it.

For the infantry rocks, will we glow green or something to notify us of the bonuses we are receiving, or aren't we getting any bonus at all?

What?