W3D Hub Game Night - Friday 20th

OWA

Agreed, though it really doesn't matter what you play - it's who you play it with that makes a sort-of-LAN-party work out great. Can't remember the last time I had so much fun jumping around like an idiot and hunting the ocassional Wally here and there. Make it a monthly thing at least. My guys couldn't make it unfortunately, but who needs 'em with this kind of fun group!

Alright, I might have to hop into this one next time. Unreal would be a good nostalgia trip. I think my favorite Unreal was the one where each playable race gave minor tweaks to all the different weapons (and there was 3-4 of each race to choose from).

My guys couldn't make it unfortunately, but who needs 'em with this kind of fun group!

Well fuck you too :p

<3

unReal was too busy doing whatever he was doing and Hydra didn't show up so yeah. NaokiP was there of course. What kept you busy PW?

Edited by AZ-Stalker