TSR Revised Screenshots

AZ-Stalker

What kind of filter or effect did you apply to both images? I use photoshop myself for photo editing, though i wanna know other things from others about effects like this.

If we're not counting occasional image edits, the overall filters would be changes in brightness, contrast, gamma, color hue/saturation and other little tweaks. Not that complicated of a process, actually. I also always add a vignette effect at a varying degree around some photo elements to make a unit or structure stand out more.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that you would be interesting to do OverEdit with, but lately no seems to be participating.

We aren't creative enough :(

You do not have to draw something, you can just rotate the colors (or colours depending where your from) or something, I mean the colors section has plenty of things that would not make too drastic of changes.

Edited by Isaac The Madd

If I were to put some more effort into the Titan thing, it could end up having actual light illumination coming from the light sources. Although I was going for something purely stylized with this one as well. Thanks for the pats on the back everyone. Glad you enjoy the things! :)