FREE Games/Keys

It's free - all you have to do is sign up. You'll get a free robot, free 4 (!) cosmetic masks (they look good on other builds too) + if you're a new player you'll jump to level 88 instantly.

Get 'em before they're gone! ~5000 remaining!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 5 copies of 8-bit armies 1 copy goes to BigJoe if he wants it beings I snagged his copy of XCOM.

If you want a copy send me your steam email and I'll send it to you, like this post after you send me your email so people know when I'm out of keys.

Already purchased it when I first heard about the game, but thank you for the offer.

:siren: Edit: Another free game promotion!

GOG.com is having their summer sale right now. If you sign up and download their GOG Galaxy client they will give you a free copy of System Shock 2.

For those that don't want to do that, I have a spare key that anyone can feel free to take.

System Shock 2 key (GOG.com): GONE

Edit: Another free game promotion!

GOG.com is having their summer sale right now. If you sign up and download their GOG Galaxy client they will give you a free copy of System Shock 2.

For those that don't want to do that, ...

You can also set your browser's user agent to "GOGGalaxyClient/1.1.10.47" and visit the site as usual to get it ;)

My good ol' St0rm buddy Mar10101 gave me this gem

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gnj82ejb8dr1fg3/Sid+Meier's+Alpha+Centauri.rar

Anyone who's a fan of the classic Sid Mier's games, eat your heart out.

(Havent downloaded the game, nor will I, since I'm not into the civ games.)

Oh and theres a new unofficial Battlefront that has just reached the Steam page. Galaxy In Turmoil will be 100% Free when it releases... (it runs in Unreal 4, and will probably have the release cycle of AR, SOOOO DONT EXPECT IT ANYTIME SOON.) ;P

Oh and theres a new unofficial Battlefront that has just reached the Steam page. Galaxy In Turmoil will be 100% Free when it releases... (it runs in Unreal 4, and will probably have the release cycle of AR, SOOOO DONT EXPECT IT ANYTIME SOON.) ;P

That moment when games made from scrapped content from old battlerfront will look better, have better gameplay and even access to space battlen while latest EA battlefront is sucking dicks.

That moment when games made from scrapped content from old battlerfront will look better, have better gameplay and even access to space battlen while latest EA battlefront is sucking dicks.
ITS SO TRUE THOUGH! EA legit ruined my entire childhood... starting with Tiberium twilight, and Battlefront. Probably gonna end with Battlefield someday too

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who doesnt own premium for Battlefield 4, Second Assault is now free! RELIVE YOUR NIGHTMARES ON Operation Mètro and Caspian Border! Imagine yourselves fighting over oil C&C Style in Operation Firestorm, and give a sandy handy to the US or Russians on the Gulf of Oman!

Play with me and the Deer God during the weekends. >_> just spam Jerad with friend invites, and he'll probably give you my account to spam as well.