FREE Games/Keys

• 2 weeks later...

Battlefield Hardline's Betrayal DLC is now free on Origin, as well as NOX.

A "F2P" Online video game adaptation of the anime; "Ghost in The Shell: Standalone Complex" is also in it's Early Access build, to obtain the EA, its on Steam Sale for $1.74 so... i mean.... TECHNICALLY its not free but... the game costs $2.... plus, you get some boosts and addons. the "elite" version is $5 if you want some more extra goodies. Its at that low price till the 13th, so FRAYDO..... I'll get it if you want to GiTS with me.

Edited by MPRA2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not quite technically a free game but for those that want to play a fighting game over the weekend Mortal Kombat X is having an open beta test over the next few days in order to test the netcode for the forth coming XL update. You don't need to own MKX in order to play it; just go to the Steam store page for MKX and look for the open beta notification and you can download it there.

This is multiplayer only beta, so if you have 1v1 gaming anxiety you may want to pass on this.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/307780/

• 5 weeks later...

So Back (with a capitol B) with more free goodness...

And this ones a tad old (aka I completely forgot about it [slaps self in face])

r1_logo.png

DIASPORA a FREE STANDALONE Battlestar Galactica flight sim based on the old Freespace 2 engine

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=81859.0

This is about as close as you'll get to actually sitting in a Vipers cockpit :)

screenies + vid

new_screen10.png

screen0230.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you who are Xbox players, one of the best 7th gen JRPGs, Lost Odyssey, is now free to download until December 31.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/Lost-Odyssey/BZB4S8FS8T5B?cid=majornelson&tduid=(773aa3cd5635f7d063a09d65ff8a3baf)(256380)(2459594)(te1Fq2FCseg-evJIVBLBiovfqDcjAVecTA)()

Also, if you're an Xbox One player, PM me cuz I'll add you :)

The standard edition of Mass Effect 2 is free on Origin. Not under "On The House" but just free off the store browser feed, so search for it manually if you don't see it.

A bit of an empty experience if you're getting that one to play for the first time though; if you haven't played ME2 without all of the DLCs you're going to miss out on a bunch of story, some directly connected to the third game in terms of narrative. The ME series only really shines with all of its parts together in my honest opinion, so just a fair note.

EDIT: Origin's confirmation via email says it already has a few DLC items included, but just a couple. Nothing too noteworthy except Zaeed's DLC, Firewalker Pack and the OST. An okay bunch for a free game. :)

Edited by AZ-Stalker