FREE Games/Keys

I have a couple of keys for Stratus: Battle of the Skies, from my friend and head dev, It's early access game for steam and requires testing as the game is still under development. As a indie game it's fairly called as the successor of the old classic Netstorm: Islands at War.

If anyone is interested let me know in a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

The standard edition of Mass Effect 2 is free on Origin. Not under "On The House" but just free off the store browser feed, so search for it manually if you don't see it.

A bit of an empty experience if you're getting that one to play for the first time though; if you haven't played ME2 without all of the DLCs you're going to miss out on a bunch of story, some directly connected to the third game in terms of narrative. The ME series only really shines with all of its parts together in my honest opinion, so just a fair note.

EDIT: Origin's confirmation via email says it already has a few DLC items included, but just a couple. Nothing too noteworthy except Zaeed's DLC, Firewalker Pack and the OST. An okay bunch for a free game. :)

It's been free for a while now, but only recently got added to their On The House promotion.

• 2 months later...

Awww damn...missed the free Chivalry Medieval Warfare.

Anyway this one's not quite free, but Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is about 75% off on Steam at $11.24 USD. Not sure if it's the same deal outside the U.S. though.

Edited by delta

Batman: Arkham Origins is cheap on BundleStars. Get it while it's available: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/batman-arkham-origins-complete-pack

On a sidenote, I already owned the base game but none of the DLC so I bought it for the DLC.
As such, I have a code for the base game available. First to send me a PM asking for it can get it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today is a special day to bump the free games thread!

You all remember the Red Orchestra games right?

You all know about Rising Storm 2: Vietnam too right?

WELL! Tripwire just announced a pretty big surprise. The full RS: Vietnam game gets released in 10 days! (May 30th, 2017). You know what that means? A WHOLE FREE 3 DAYS OF OPEN BETA STARTING RIGHT NOW! The open beta is live from the 19th until Monday the 22nd around 4:00pm EDT, 3pm EST.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/418460/Rising_Storm_2_Vietnam/

• 3 weeks later...

5 mil copies of Payday 2 (only base game without the bajillion DLCs unfortunately) given away for FREE on Steam if you grab it now!

EDIT:
They removed the DLC purchases from the Steam store. You can only grab a free mission from there and get goodies by joining the PAYDAY 2 steam group.The only way to get the full game now would be the ultimate edition that is being prepared. It will apparently feature every DLC, so if you like the base game which is missing 80% of the content, keep an eye out for the ultimate edition once big sales hit around the usual yearly times. All future updates on the EU will be free, and as far as I know on the free base game as well.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 DLC type keys available for some F2P online games.
Just grab whichever you want (though leaving a message that you took one would be nice for the next person ;) )

Gotham City Impostors Free to Play: Professional Impostor Kit
Steam: 5ANYG-TZ4QK-2THK9

Crossout - Thug Starter Pack (expires December 31, 2017)
Gaijin.net: 3G6KR-5N1XT-1WHNS-DU291-9Q9NC-JRJW6
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115007897228

• 2 weeks later...

There's Act of War: Direct Action and its expansion High Treason for $0.75 USD each on Steam right now. It plays similarly to C&C Generals, and it's made by the same guys who made Act of Aggression and the Wargame series.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Log into that good ol' Uplay and get some good old fashioned Commie killing "World in Conflict", AND its expansion (play as the dirty commies) for free until December 11th.

Assassins Creed: Black Flag becomes available for free on the 12th I believe.

On 12/5/2017 at 4:24 PM, MPRA2 said:

Log into that good ol' Uplay and get some good old fashioned Commie killing "World in Conflict", AND its expansion (play as the dirty commies) for free until December 11th.

Crap, I missed it.  I have the collector's edition, but I never know where any of my CDs went these days...  Still know where the fragment of the Berlin Wall it came with is though, in the family knick-knack display case.

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2016 at 4:42 AM, VERTi60 said:

I have a couple of keys for Stratus: Battle of the Skies, from my friend and head dev, It's early access game for steam and requires testing as the game is still under development. As a indie game it's fairly called as the successor of the old classic Netstorm: Islands at War.

If anyone is interested let me know in a PM.

I was a MONSTER at Netstorm. I'll have to buy this game. Anyone who remembers and loved Netstorm enough to make Netstorm 2.0 is a winner in my book.

• 2 weeks later...

:siren: THE DUMPENING 2.0 :siren:

'Sup ya'll. Here are some Steam keys for the taking. Please post which ones you took to I can take them down.

Cities in Motion 2 - TAKEN!

Crusader Kings 2 - TAKEN!

Pillars of Eternity - TAKEN!

Europa Universalis III Complete - TAKEN!

Life Is Strange Complete Season - TAKEN!

Grand Theft Auto 3 - TAKEN!

Max Payne - TAKEN!

Max Payne 2 - TAKEN!

Max Payne 3 - TAKEN!

L.A. Noire - TAKEN!