FREE Games/Keys

Just now, AZ-Stalker said:

Thank you very much for Life is Strange! Much appreciated!

It's a good game. I actually have a spare key for it right now too.  I was going to give it out on steamgifts, but if anyone messages me in the next 3 days I'll hand it over here first.

18 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's a good game. I actually have a spare key for it right now too.  I was going to give it out on steamgifts, but if anyone messages me in the next 3 days I'll hand it over here first.

I should say as well, someone has already taken me up on my offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bunch of games I have no interest in, got them in a random 10 Steam key bundle on G2A:

Pixel Puzzles 2 Anime: 55XBP-GVPEH-JJ9I9
Energy Balance: WTRNT-0QE20-2Y2TD
Energy Cycle: N7RGX-CPIVG-LAVKM
Terra Lander: TJ9FG-3VQW9-W9A5I
Plancon Space Conflict: DJYG3-4GLIP-GIG5C
Citalis: HAWL5-CAL5Z-HBY90
Adorables: KRVH7-D4H4B-HALBR
Space Trader Merchant Marine: DICYZ-F06HF-CQYFF
Lawnmower Game: AJYY3-98CYZ-LVKKY
Ninja Way: B25W9-VA0QZ-9LZGP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Humble Bundle is offering Hacknet: DX Edition for free. It's a simulation-style game that sees you using UNIX commands to rise in the ranks of the "hacker community" as a white hat and destroy your mentor's ultimate hacking tool before it's used by "evil corporations". Pretty fun and a good exercise for your mind. Make sure you have a fast WPM speed! ?

I own it already so if you're too lazy to go to humble bundle and grab a key, here's one for free:

834EM-AN5IA-T4EWC

• 2 weeks later...

FREE (to keep) FOR 48 HOURS!

Go to gog.com and you can get Xenonauts for free.

I can't recommend this game enough.  It's like 1993 XCOM with updated mechanics, not completely redone like 2012 XCOM or XCOM 2.  Not that those two aren't good games as well, it's just sometimes it's nice to go back to the old style, classic take on the genre.

Simply log in and click on the banner on the front page for it to be added to your account.  GOG is DRM Free so you can even download it and pass it around to your friends, unlike steam.

https://www.gog.com/

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Expack3 said:

@JeodI redeemed codes for Goat Simulator and Splasher. Thanks! Also, would've redeemed the code for Holy Potatoes! We're in Space!?, if the code didn't link back to the beginning of this thread.

@BigJoeI tried redeeming the remaining codes in your February 2018 post, but they were all claimed.

Fixed that link. Claim away!

21 minutes ago, Expack3 said:

@JeodI redeemed codes for Goat Simulator and Splasher. Thanks! Also, would've redeemed the code for Holy Potatoes! We're in Space!?, if the code didn't link back to the beginning of this thread.

@BigJoeI tried redeeming the remaining codes in your February 2018 post, but they were all claimed.

I've updated my post to reflect that the keys are gone now. THOSE DANG NABBIN' LURKERS ALWAYS TAKIN' STUFF WITHOUT ASKING!!!:argh:

Grab the For Honor starter edition for free off the Steam store, available until the 27th from what I hear.

On 2/14/2018 at 10:46 PM, Jeod said:

2) Verdun

Claimed. Thank you, much appreciated.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...