Red Alert 2: Apocalypse Rising - Ask a developer!

OWA

7 hours ago, ThunderStruck115 said:

How exactly will obtaining the Chrono Commando/Chrono Ivan/PSI Commando work? (In RA2, you got Chrono Commandos by infiltrating an Allied Battle Lab, Chrono Ivans by infiltrating a soviet batle lab, and PSI commandos by infiltrating a yuri battle lab)

We're thinking of accessing them by capturing tech secret labs. There might be some other ways to get them on a few special/mission maps.

7 minutes ago, kubolek01 said:

I'm so mad about this project... but it's still in testing phase, any way to join the testing releases?

Or I'm so blind I don't see an option?

@Nodlied is head of the testing team, so he can tell you if that internal reform is still ongoing.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

@Nodlied is head of the testing team

Both of us actually. You should know, we hired you at one point :v

@kubolek01 Read through that thread that Jeod posted, as all the information you need is there. If its something that you think you would be willing to put time and effort into, then feel free to apply when we begin accepting applications again. But please understand that we don't just take anyone as a "tester" who just wants to see the unfinished product. To remain a tester, you have to do the job.

Thanks for your interest!