Tiberian Sun Reborn Teaser Video

That... was.... AWESOME!

can't... hit.... the like button... fast enough :f5h:

(oh wait that means i'm liking then unliking it [whoops])

Ok, on a more serious note that was really good and you can tell that a lot of effort was put into making it.

I helped film this (was one of the wolverines and one of the juggernauts), but there were several scenes shot that weren't included. Is a larger trailer coming?

Yes, we got many scenes and this is just the short version. I plan on releasing a second (and possibly third) video with more of the footage I got.

Of course! Ask away!

For most of the clips, there were several people in the server who were willing to help set up scenes. I used the !spec command to make myself invisible and just spectate the match, where I could float around, and then I turned off my hud with the `hud command.

From there, I used FRAPS to record quite a few scenes, and for the part where I put myself in video, I used a green screen. That was probably the hardest part to work with because it was hard to get the lighting right.

After all was recorded, I added in all the sounds and music one at a time.

Programs I used:

Sony Vegas (Re-rendering)

Magix Movie Maker (Most of the scene editing work)

Adobe Aftereffects (Green Screening)

Adobe Photoshop (individual picture editing, especially for the still images at the end)

Audacity (Sound Editing)

Fuckin beautiful! Takes me back to the old days, and the real old days. Keep up the great work. Also on a side note i'd like to know what happened to DarkAngel and Renardin. Staff on the old team dating back to 2007.

I think they stopped working on reborn long time ago which was why it became part of bluehell.

• 4 weeks later...