Need a little Facebook Help

I've entered in an academic sport association tshirt design contest and as it turns out the rules are very poorly defined and regulated, so the authors behind the currently top ranked designs have resorted to "like whoring" in an effort to keep them in the lead. Yeah, it's idiotic to have designs judged via Facebook likes but I see I have no choice but to resort to the same tactic if I want to keep up with the other designs. The SUBOS judges have a fictional 200 likes to grant to their favorite at the end of the month, and FB Likes are what gets a design to win (stupid, I know).

Without complicating things any further, I'd like to ask anyone willing and with a Facebook profile to help me out by liking my design proposal which you can find right here. Any Facebook Likes I receive help me to stay afloat (or if I'm really lucky, take the lead). So yeah, that's about it. If anyone can help me out in any way, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you all in advance. :)

You can also use this thread to comment on the various designs over there if you want. But remember that you're going against my entry if you click Like on any of the other ones. ^^'

And for the record, I hate doing this. I've never been fond of this type of tactic, but I just don't see a way to get ahead in a competition where it all comes down to how many willing Facebook friends you have...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks OK to me... What browser are you using?

What browser are you using? My droid browser looks slightly different...but it also looks like you might be using a 5.x build as well. All my stuff is at 4.4.x