RA2:AR Beta 4 Testing Video

Beta 4 testing has recently kicked off, so VERTi60 has recorded some neat footage from the latest playtest! This is the first of many smaller updates to come in the future!

Here's the video; we hope you enjoy it!

Feel free to ask questions and leave comments!

Well, couple things.

1: Stock Renegade Shaders were implemented in 5.0 again. Some of them actually look better then before, but they all work the same as Stock Renegade.

2: We have MORE shaders as well.

3: The Allied Airforce HQ was recently finished and implemented in this build.

Sweet the robot tank! The fast expendable scout as I recall (also great for diversions).

I do wonder if the battle fortress has gotten the infantry carrying and shooting capability.

Great job on the air force HQ, I've always enjoyed the attention to detail. I wonder which building interiors are left to finish?

• 3 weeks later...

I think that the Conscript is the only infantry model we have that is anywhere near finished. We're extremely far behind in the infantry department.

*looks at OWA*

Haha, well umm......

DogSprite.gif

I think that the Conscript is the only infantry model we have that is anywhere near finished. We're extremely far behind in the infantry department.

*looks at OWA*

No wonder every Apoc Rising video ever has been from far away or tanks only, hehe.

I swear I've seen some others though, unless you've scrapped some finished models and started over. I recall seeing an untextured but modelled conscript, finished GI, finished rocketeer, nearly finished tesla trooper, and I think a WIP textured model for engineer.