A public request for feedback on infantry balancing

We've been having a couple problems internally. We are still extensively testing this stuff. I don't have an updated changelog, but here are a few updates anyway:

Disk Thrower death explosion REMOVED (turned them into suicide units)

Ghoststalker splash removed (Mainly as a test, but there are a few problems in the netcode)

Added two new infantry maps (more to come)

We've been having a couple problems internally. We are still extensively testing this stuff. I don't have an updated changelog, but here are a few updates anyway:

Disk Thrower death explosion REMOVED (turned them into suicide units)

Ghoststalker splash removed (Mainly as a test, but there are a few problems in the netcode)

Added two new infantry maps (more to come)

Infantry maps from the infantry beta?

Gallows Cove was this tunnel map, right? there were plenty of cool infantry beta maps and you picked up the worst map. Good job! :D

Edit: oh wait the map Im thinking about was called C&C_Burrow. Dont know what Gallows Cove was about

Edited by Timeaua

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really have much to say. I've been very busy these past two weeks, and haven't had time to work on TSR that much. Testing is going very well however, most of our testers are telling us this is the best version of TSR so far... minus a lot of the bugs introduced thanks to new experimental scripts.

• 3 weeks later...