C&C3: Tiberian Dawn Mod

Hey, guys!

Pardon me for interjecting; I know we've all got alot of work to do anyway, but I was asked to ask for the sake of asking.

Anyone remember how a team wanted to create a mod for Command & Conquer 3 to drop it into the Tiberian Dawn universe?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/tiberian-dawn

I just had the priviledge of playing this mod, and I gotta say, it's a worthy first effort.

The problem is it's not quite finished, and powers that be really want to get it done, but they need help.

A studio called "War Studio," which also works on Renegade II, is stepping up to help finish the job, but they need reinforcements.

I can't code or draw much, but you know me-I can provide technical and military insight, and the studio, "War Studio," just recruited me.

So, if anyone can help see this mod to its next step, by all means, contact War Studio on ModDB, and let's see if we can't jumpstart this thing.

http://www.moddb.com/company/war-studio

Hell, it's motivated me to write my C&C stories again (but God knows when they'll actually get fielded xD).

I did a good chunk of the artwork for this, have you managed to get access to the original assets? Best of luck in getting it finished, we put an awful lot of work into this, it'd be great to see it finished!

Bro888 I'm currently limited to mobile phone internet access so I'm not available on Skype at the moment but feel free to PM me on here if you wish.

Hey Soviet_Deso, good to see you again. Hope you're well.

Any hey moonsense715 hope all is well with you too :)

Hey Ben, all good here thanks. Hope all is well with you.

With regards to the mod I believe we had all buildings done although not all animated and needing destruction states. The last work I saw added was several characters although I don't know if they ever made it to the svn.

I seem to think all the vehicles were done too but again needed destruction states and animations.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo thats bitchin'. Back in the day I was having a blast checking out the old Tiberian Dawn mod's website, whoever was writing their blogs was hilarious.

I did a few of the news and updates posts there, but the funny blogs were mostly courtesy of Duuude007 I guess. All of these are actually still up on the old forum; the main site just got its contents from there:

http://www.cnc-source.com/forums/index.php?showforum=266

The only images in there that still work are mine, though; since I didn't have access to the main site FTP I uploaded them to my own site.

Edited by Nyerguds

• 1 month later...