The map name is currently a placeholder.

This map is built around a height map and hostile obelisk of light.

1syux5.jpg

with new and old units such as these

nbc0nr.jpga9o83o.jpg

2ilkbvb.jpg

To be balanced soon.

Anyways here is the bases so far(I do not have the important dirt, grass, and tiberium textures).

sxztht.jpg

2lj4zmf.jpg

axfl81.jpg

And that is all the screenshots I have if you can help with this map please do.

123.zip

Edited by Isaac The Madd

I now have Renx working so after I finish setting the terrain shape I will recreate it with a plane instead of a heightfield.

Also if it says hmrls for 0 or aapc for 0 or 5000 it is a new unit.(and wolerines for 0)

Edited by Isaac The Madd

Sorry for the double post but I was too late to edit this on.

Here is the LevelEdit file ^.

What should I call this map I was thinking TS_Naval(Because that is one of my goals for this map) or TS_Timeless (Because the old units Added in)

Can someone please make the Obelisk work?

Edited by Isaac The Madd

What should I call this map?

Personally, I think it would be good to do this like writing a book or essay: let the content determine the title once its finished. Though you can do this backwards if you have your thoughts organized enough.

What should I call this map?

Personally, I think it would be good to do this like writing a book or essay: let the content determine the title once its finished. Though you can do this backwards if you have your thoughts organized enough.

That is why my suggestions are based off of goals for the map.

Does anyone know how to make terminal that changes your team. If so can you tell me how and/or make and send me one(I need GDI to mutant GDI and Nod to Mutant Nod)?

Also I the central oby is supposed to be able to be disable one side at a time (I can not figure out how to do that).

I imported an old hovercraft but on this wrong it only sways back and forth.

Edited by Isaac The Madd

Press tilde or f8 then type "team2 <playerID> <team number>" where playerid =1 if you are on Lan and the only player. Teamnumber is the tan you want to switch to where 1 = GDI and 0= nod and either -1 or 2 is for the mutants as i forgot which one it is and I'm on my phone i can't say it for sure.

About the obi i don't think there is a script for per team priority could be wrong though.

Press tilde or f8 then type "team2 <playerID> <team number>" where playerid =1 if you are on Lan and the only player. Teamnumber is the tan you want to switch to where 1 = GDI and 0= Nod and either -1 or 2 is for the mutants as i forgot which one it is and I'm on my phone i can't say it for sure.

About the obi i don't think there is a script for per team priority could be wrong though.

I mean is there a way to make a terminal that does this and keeps your current credits?

Your best bet for the Obi is to implement Danpaul's capture building scripts. I'm not exactly sure how to set them up however: You need to ask Danpaul.

I will ask Danpaul how to set that up.

Edited by Isaac The Madd

New version.

Here is the pkg.

Here is the folder123.zip

And this third thing is some old renegade buildings on broken terrain If someone can import these as tiberium covered mutant buildings that would be nice.

I am going to stop making new versions for the weekend.

Edited by Isaac The Madd

You can't make the obelisk capturable until we get it re-rigged as a stationary turret style vehicle instead of a building (in terms of engine logic)

That has been on the backburner for quite some time (since it will also allow us to make it stop shooting at jumpjets etc)

Lets take this back to basics. What are your design goals for

a) How teaming should work

You mentioned mutants earlier, do you intend to have all player play at the mutant faction (FYI, we don't have "mutant GDI" and "mutant Nod", only "mutants" in general, who are called the "forgotten"). Give us a better idea of what you want to do and we can suggest ways to make it happen.

b) The Obelisk

Is it intended to be neutral, and thus hostile to both teams? Or is it owned by one team at a time? What should a team do to make it friendly / neutral towards them? Should it remain friendly / neutral forever? Until the enemy do something? For a limited amount of time?

c) Any other special features you want to implement.

I think some of the dicussions in here thus far are missing the context required to give the right answers :)

(They are listed as mutant Gdi and mutant Nod(In the purchase settings they are two mutant teams)). Anyways I plan to have A building with two terminals (One for GDI and one for Nod) to make you part of the mutants faction but it is near two turrets that people will what To get to because one has the Nod elite op weapon.

The Obelisk is meant to at the beginning of the game be neutral,until someone spawned in (or managed to sneak in) and bought a technician or engineer to repair their MCT on the Obelisk and make it theirs and people will battle over it until it is dead. If no one has done this by a time limit the Obelisk will die. It can only be revived by a mutant engineer.

The Op is the most endgame unit, for that faction they are currently sort of implemented (for Gdi and Nod) The Nod OP will be able to dig while the Gdi op can fly both are stealthed.(The Gdi op will require you to have killed one stealthed unit.)

They will be naval units on the "river"(currently just a dicht).

The war factories will be on their own map chunk you will have to fly there though a tunnel that leads to four chambers each with it's own based defences Aircraft only.

Ground that is not a height map as in a Renx plane.

Edited by Isaac The Madd

There is two turrets that people can get in near the watchtower where you go to become a mutant. Also the mutant medic will be able to deploy a structure in exchange for their lives this structure will heal all nearby mutant players.

I found the westwood tools old buildings These will have renamed meshes to make them belong to the mutants.(Plus tiberium all over it[the other stuff is not editable])

And when AR and its sdk comes out I will make a version of it for AR if this one is done.