OverEdit

Isaac The Madd

I have forum game, which I call OverEdit, that I think you will all enjoy.

The goal is to upload an image which is then changed and reuploaded by another person and is repeated until someone has edited the image beyond recognition.
The rules are simple:
1. Only small changes and improvements are allowed at a time (because otherwise that would be cheating)
2. Notify everyone that you are changing it's size when you do so
3. Keep it safe for work (No sexual content ever)

I will start with this image of tiberium from Tiberian Sun.
FEdXJ1G.png
Since it is double layered here are the two layers.

post-10507-0-99608100-1440888373_thumb.png post-10507-0-12673700-1440888385_thumb.png

Edited by Isaac The Madd

Quick sidenote about every six alterations we should do a off site poll on whether or not it still looks like it came from the base image.

Also two more things for multiple layered images post the layers in .pngs to save the transparency, and at the end of every round the image will be made it to a .gif of all its forms.

It looks like we are at the six alteration, voting time! Click here to vote on the offsite poll.

Click here to view results.

I will not be able to participate in OverEdit until I get my new computer. As this one has no image editing software beside the Windows Exp version of paint.

Edited by Isaac The Madd

Yeah the edit after the "no hands" one was too much for one step.

I agree, the edits should be much less drastic.

By using Imgur's editor with Paint I have made a high contrast inverted version of my cat.

vQkp6wD.jpg?1

While I unable to make ending .gifs I still can find new images.

Is this officially the new one? The overedits as of late are of the "hurt the eyes" variety. D: